Whydon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope school is going well, glad to see you back :)
    If it's any consolation I just finished up AP testing so I feel (probably)
    Whydon
    Whydon
    I start AP testing tomorrow :( also finals in a week. Lots of work for sure

Thanks for the welcome back :)
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    :) welcomebabywelcome
    So just to clarify for Type Reflectors:
    The primary type of the first Pokemon is considered "the type". "The type" becomes the secondary type of every other Pokemon. If they already have that type as a primary, they become only "the type". If something Mega Evolves, it goes to its standard mega typing unless it either loses a type or doesn't gain a type. Am I missing anything?
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    Just the types showing up but TI gave me an idea
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    No major concerns :] just wasn't sure if it was possible but I didn't know Protean and Reflect Type made the types show up like that. All good!
    Whydon
    Whydon
    Oh okay :)
    Looking at your type reflectors meta...this is kind of an odd thing to say but I noticed a couple of ways the OP could be better.

Specifically, I'd put Mew in the third slot and push down the rest, then have the last slot be Bibarel > Lopunny. That way, you'd have the 2 examples of the basic concept one after the other to reinforce the idea, then you can use the remaining 3 slots to explain the twists.
    Whydon
    Whydon
    Yeah I planned on doing that, just need to find the time. Thanks for the feedback!
    We have a match for the Monotype Supect tour, when do you want to battle?
    Whydon
    Whydon
    I'm free today. I'm in the PST timezone.
    chimechoo
    chimechoo
    I'll be gone for the next 2 hours, was just about to leave. When I come back, I'll PM you so we can have our match, aight?
    chimechoo
    chimechoo
    Are you available now? I'm on PS Monotype room as Chimechoo
    I know, I was separating MAlt Flying and MAlt Dragon early on in the thread!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…