Aquarium1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does this weekend/sometime next week sounds good for our OST match? If you have discord contact me at Vergi1#3806, I'll usually respond right away there. Thanks
    usum release tour when im gmt +9
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    I can battle anytime today or over the weekend. Just message to let me know when you want to battle
    Endal
    Aight just reply here when youre on tmrw i can probably do afternoons ur time
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    I'm going be on Showdown in the ou room in 10 minutes. My name Aquarium1
    Hey we're paired up for round 6 of the VGC tournament. I'm on spring break this week so I can play pretty much whenever you want. My time zone is EST.
    We play for highlander tournament. I'm EST, free in the afternoons on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, or I can play at night just about any day. What works best for you
    Hey we have to play for the VGC tournament. My time zone is EST. I'm free today and tomorrow the whole day. After that I'll be free after 7 pm until next weekend where I'll once again have time to play the whole day.
    Babbytron
    Babbytron
    Sounds good. See you there!
    Babbytron
    Babbytron
    I'll be under the name "Babbytr0n" on Showdown. hmu when you are ready to battle.
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    Sorry for the wait. Bus took longer than expected. I'll be on showdown in about 5 minutes.
    We're paired up for viability tour. Lmk when you're free. I'm GMT+0.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    I'm only online for 10 minutes, please do reply ASAP.
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    Thing IRL have me busy so I'm dropping out the tournament. You can take the win
    Sobi
    Sobi
    That's fine, sorry if I came across as impatient.
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…