Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FiVE YEaRs AGO a GiRl WaS RuN OvEr By A PlaYgGroUNd POsT ThIS oN TheoRYmOn'S SmoG0n WaLl or YoU WiLl Be NExT
    I didn't get why legofigure doesn't have your same pokè, but i have a tournament the next week and i desperately need a timid Groudon. Deposited: Female Doduo Level 28 IGN: Gon TEXT: Theorymon. Thanks a lot man!!
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I'll get to ya later tonight, don't worry!
    Hey, for some reason I can't post on the thread itself but would it be possible for a few of the pokemon that are available?
    Feel for you man. Have hayfever. On some mornings I just cannot stop sneezing.
    what is your gmt? i'm sniped again xD and in what time you on-line usually?=)
    Lego
    Lego
    Direct quote from the OP of his giveaway thread:
    "I'll be on around 7-10 PM (19:00-22:00) EST the most consistently, but I'll try to give out 'mons in the morning when I get the chance.:
    Got a question, if the OT is yacaw/theorymon, can I ask the poke to be renamed?
    (referring to the thread where we ask for redistributable ubers)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sadly not possible for Yacaw, because I deleted that file a while ago.

For others, it depends, though note it might take me a while to get to your request if you want a nickname!
    Yep, I just checked it and sniped. That's what I get for trying to trade none crap.

I'll have another one up in about and hour or so (unless sooner is better).
    Congrats on your top 100 ranking in the Kanto Classic Theorymon, just checked the rankings on PGL and saw your name. Also want to say thanks, Legofigure11 gave me your calm Articuno from the giveaway thread and it worked out spectacularly for me in the tournament. You're a swell dude, hope you have a good night
    Unfortunately, the moon leaving poses a much bigger threat than a sun that is still very healthy and in the hydrogen-fusing phaze. The moon is a much bigger rebel than the sun.
    Ragnar
    Ragnar
    The moon has no other choice except to BE a rebel thanks to the power of the sun. But then, that's coming from a sun child anyway. :D
    My activity is gonna be fairly inconsistent until my Allergy injections start working, sorry >_>
    I lost my OoT3DS Cart, which means I can no longer HomeBrew and therefore Clone things for your VGC Giveaway thread anymore -_-
    Also sorry to hear about your Asthma!
    Lego
    Lego
    Just thinking that you might want to close it, seeing as it has no active distributors
    What happened?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Basically, I woke up in the middle of the night, had a serious asthma attack, and had trouble breathing.
    6tennis
    6tennis
    jesus christ that sounds awful
    well, that sucks. was kinda relying on you to get me mah mons, but I actually wasn't really feeling up to competing, so it's k. feel better!
    Hi theo, sorry for the mobbing but italian regionals are about to start. If you are alive please help me (Legofigure doesn't have it), i need a timid cresselia. I deposited a male psyduck level 27, text Legofigure11, IGN Gon. Thanks a loooooot
    Kanto Classic giveaway when?
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Is Day 1 over? That'd suck.
    cant say
    cant say
    nah just over half way. decided to breed some stuff, just got starmie left, but then I need to mooch PP ups off people lol
    iStratos
    iStratos
    well let's hope we get sometime left when giveaway comes :)
    Hi, I'm an internet strange that stumbled upon your giveaway thread.

I have an extra Mew Code, but don't have an extra game to use it with. If you have an extra game and want the code and can get an extra Mew for your giveaway thing if you want it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…