Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we battle for pu seasonal. im gmt +5 and have finals coming up so id be most flexible over the weekend
    Haruno
    Haruno
    -8 garbage timezones lol

your evenings are probably bests or better yet your mornings
    Let me know when you are prepared for our match. I will be available each day, late in the afternoons.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Also what's your timezone
    Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃]
    Akenaga X [翔疾盾斬撃]
    Idk but it's 8am right now. I'm available in the afternoon today, so in about 7 hours. I can play on Saturday and Sunday. Too. Sunday I'm free pretty much all day. What works best for you?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sunday works at like my afternoon
    Hey man, dpp cup
    I'm gmt-4 and can play most late afternoons or evenings bar today, lmk when works
    Haruno
    Haruno
    so would 7-8ish my time work? no clue what classifies as early evening to you
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    closer to 7 but yea should be fine, just hmu as soon as you get on
    Haruno
    Haruno
    alright cool. see you on monday then
    Hey man, find me on PS or post on my profile so we can schedule our tournament matches :) Btw, I have to do something regarding school wednesday through friday, so we need to play our sets on either monday or tuesday
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Well that's abit annoying so that uh pretty much mandates either 10pm your time on tues. or morning on most days your time
    Hey, DPP Cup when? I'm gmt -6. :}
    Haruno
    Haruno
    -7 and uh Monday/weds/Friday evenings preferably
    Gone until Monday. Please direct all inquiries to krauersaut. If he is misbehaving then tell dilwar he has my permission to ban krauersaut
    hi you're my tutor for dubs. dunno how this works, but skype contact is excazer47.
    Is your avatar kuroyukihime from accel world? jw
    Haruno
    Haruno
    yes :] from the hot spring ova
    Impact
    Impact
    ah I haven't watched the ova's yet, thats why I wasn't sure if that was her lol.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ohh lol, well you should watch the ova. one of them has the kuroyukihime x black lotus fan service and the other one is hot springs
    Hi, when do you want to play for seasonal? I'm GMT+1 and would prefer to play Friday or Saturday 10 PM my time.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    -8 and uh can you play during your mornings?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play tommorow during my morning, are you able to make 7 or 8 AM my time? That should be 9-10 PM for you, if i'm not mistaken.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    uhh before i get confused by tomorrow, you mean the 12th right? If so I can probably make it.
    When do you want to play for the seasonal? I'm around in the afternoon/evening basically every day but Tuesday this week
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Tues-fri is undoable. Sat/sun are preferred
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    That's fine, I'm free most of the weekend too. I'd prefer saturday, what time is best for you?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    uh what timezone are you again. im -8 prefer evening
    What happened to the highlander tournament. I wanted to finish it, and i'm pretty sure the remaining ppl did too D:
    hey when do you wanna play for the vgc tour?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    k
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ready whenever. msg me on ps main
    NOVED
    NOVED
    i pm'd you on ps while you were afk i guess. im gonna be gone for about an hour to watch twd. i'll message you again once it's finished.
    hey, we need to play for the ubers seasonal, i would prefer to play on the weekend. Wich time is better to ya? my gmt is -3.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    uh i have no idea when i'd be available on sunday tbh so I can't make promises. But if you're -3 then sometime like 11pm your time would probably work
    LJDarkrai
    LJDarkrai
    just to confirm what we said on PS. Tomorrow 9pm my time, right? i Can play today night btw D:
    Haruno
    Haruno
    y
    hi i was assigned a free win for PU seasonal this round. i'll play you whenever
    Sweep
    nice 5 infractions LOL
    Haruno
    Haruno
    LOL you can't be a model user if you don't get infractions. Don't worry I'll wreck you bae.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…