Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
You can keep the Kang, probably the Talon, and I think you can just the Heracross too since I have a ton of them. I can trade really quick right now, if you can. Tho I may just have to breed for Kang quickly to get Jolly
Omastar68
Omastar68
Apparently I need to perform a System Update. Hopefully that won't take to long and we can still trade, otherwise I can trade in about 6 hrs, if I don't forget. Could you just thro on some items on whatever fodder you give me for these Pokes? Even just Poke Vitamins would do cause I'm eternally poor in this game and use all my BP on Vita,ins alredy.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Registering you, I can trade for a few min
Omastar68
Omastar68
Your FC isn't under your page in info or in your sig(seriously bro? You're like a pro, why you missing something so basic? Lol) So well just have to trade later I guess
6tennis
6tennis
You want some Tropius spitbacks? lmao
I'll trade with you at 6. Soz about no FC, I'm kinda a pleb.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Ok, and sure I guess. What's your time zone? I'm GMT-8 and can trade starting about 3 PM for me.
6tennis
6tennis
GMT -5.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Ok, what I thot. Gimme your FC-mine is in my sig and info-and I'll see you in half an hr ish
Omastar68
Omastar68
Can you take a wrong nature Talon and Kang? Still good IVs. And for Hera do you care more about good IVs or right ability?