DHR-107
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congrats and glad to have you around!
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Thanks a lot Dutch :) Thanks for putting up with me asking odd questions!
    What are the rules for posting new threads in that SM forum?
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    What sort of things would other threads be for?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Well, when the time comes, discovery threads/information threads etc. It's more to contain the spoilers than anything else.
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    Ah ok
    Hello, I have some HA Lux ball Bunnelby leftovers from breeding with 3EM. I could give you one.

EDIT I think I might even have a perfect IV'd female left if you want that.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    ShinyFinder has kinda already looked into getting me one... I don't know how trade etiquette works, but he messaged me first... Thank you for the offer though!
    Hells_Gate
    Hells_Gate
    You go with what you want imo, I'm just trying the help a bit in the wifi part of Smogon, so no problem at all!
    Hello again! Probably missed you today, but I'd be happy to catch you a HA Diggersby from the safari if you still need it. Any ball preference?

Might miss you tomorrow since I think I'll be out in the afternoon, but this weekend could work for sure!
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Haha yeah I'd long gone to bed at that point! I can be around in about 9~15 hours time if that works, but the weekend is fine. I have a few other breeding projects to do before I can start transferring things to a new game :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I caught your Diggersby so I'll try to catch you during the day tomorrow.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Awesome :) Anytime in the next 14 hours sounds ace. Let me know :)
    OI discord when?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Use IRC you donut :P Just one click away! Also i am not managing yet another Discord, I'm already on 3 or 4 of them.
    cant say
    cant say
    Yeah but I Smogon mostly on mobile these days and IRC is crummy that way (why I don't visit anywhere near as often anymore). OI discord would be so sweet
    Hey! I can catch you a HA Poliwhirl from the safari for free. Any preference on the ball?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Not really, Dive would be cool, but no preference to be honest.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Ok! Ended up going with the Dive, so if you're free I can trade now :)

Here's my info: IGN: Joshua | FC: 0817-3836-6374
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    DHR - 3411-1382-6849 you on IRC?
    peaswar
    peaswar
    there wasn't enough room to finish typing...
    Apparently Masuda talked about voltage in a blog.
    This is just speculation, but something interesting to discuss is if he is hinting at maybe grubbin has different power levels based on where its from, because he talks about voltages, and grubbin eats electricity. Also, masuda's favorite alola pokemon is grubbin, so this is a possibility. just some interesting news, but its only speculation
    would it be ok to make a "mega evolution vs cross-gen evos" thread, or is there a better thread to continue that line of discussion in?
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    No. There is too much speculation around a thread like that. Nothing good would come of it.
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    alright
    two new pokes revealed in coro coro! :o koala and the dog from the trailer
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Commenting at 3:26am my time isn't going to make a lot happen :P
    We got news. S&M footage confirmed for the 3rd.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    I'd reopen the thread either in the 31st or 1st, since the TV show airs sometime on the 2nd for us (1 PM for me I think?)

We'll have to deal with Fool's stuff, but we'll live.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Yeah I'll probably open it up on the 1st or so
    I'm going to start streaming Quartz again this weekend (I'd do it tonight if you were on). I'm hoping you'll be around to join in on it again. Oh, and grats on the 2k posts I guess :P
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Sure man :) I'd be up for that! Sorry, I had people over at mine and was being a good host :P
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Got people over again ATM but they might be gone before 10! :)
    rubot frum foture, we need u for pokedex subs plz come back! ;-;
    KrazyCake
    KrazyCake
    What he said.
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    I'll get to it tonight when I get home from work... Apologies for the delays
    I currently do not have computer access and lhone editing is a bitch, so I'd appreciate if you updated the OP of the Z thread with this newsflash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…