Smogon Forums

ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
/me gently humps to death
Good. Quite good actually. Battle spot rating has never been higher, team's never been better, work is the same old shitheap, but I did get back into my old classes to finish certification
Xen
Xen
<3

Sweet! Which format? :o
I haven't really played competitive Pokemon in ages, so I imagine I would suck at BS right now. I should play a few rounds when things settle a bit and I'm not distracted by other stuff. What kind of team is it?

You've played any of VGC 16? I was SRing stuff back when the rules were announced, but never did put together a team. Is the metagame still full of Xerneas? lol

Nice. And I feel ya. My college classes this semester are absolute murder; work even moreso due to lots of family issues. Been a hectic last few months. May still remain hectic for the next few months too; my thyroid apparently decided to take a shit, so I'll be getting that checked out in a few days to find out what's going on with that (and hope it isn't cancer).
Xen
Xen
Also, I think Hula forgot he was supposed to be answering questions. XD
ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
Oh, Doubles. I was a die-hard VGC15 guy, and when the meta changed, and simply did not care to watch Primals + Ray + Xern stomp everything. So I just do Battle Spot Doubles now. I was #65 in the US last season :P

So no, no VGC16 yet, so anything I know is second-hand.
Urgh, thyroids can be all sorts of anti-fun. Sorry to hear that one :/
Xen
Xen
True. Plus no way to ladder on cart either, like we could with VGC 15. Still mad about the pentagon requirement for 16 as well; it would've been easier to put teams together if we could RNG most of the legends. lol

And dang. Nice rank. Did you peak with a sun team? :P

I've been doing a few matches on unrated BS for shits and giggles; it's fun watching stuff fall to Hoopa-U spam. lol
ProjectTitan313
ProjectTitan313
Unrated, I spam Arbok. No joke, Intimidate + Glare everything.
Yes, I got #65 with my sun team; impressive considering they started at like 1470something after testing my Mega Metagross team. It did pretty dang well Season 13, just got cursed in 14 and was haxed to death 5/5 matches. So, even at a large handicap, my Sun team soared in ranking and I'd of gotten higher without that handicap + ranking season ended mere hours after I hit my peak of 1665, lol.