deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And that's a wrap for LCT Round 3! Took two months and a day, which is not exactly a bad pace :P
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Very good. I'll work on getting round 4 up when I get home from work tonight. You available to ref a match if I do the other two?
    BTW, you can change the settings f the 202 reffing match if you deem necessary. I probably forgot to tell you this before.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Yeah I should probably look into that. I can see pros and cons for the triples format. Do you have any comments on it if you happen to have cast your eye over any of the newer runs?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I chose to change to triples because many refs were able to breeze through doubles on sprees and what-not, which bugged me. The original format was chosen (instead of singles) precisely so it wouldn't happen, which failed. The problem is that is apparently backfired, as it got so complicated the tutors won't want to do it with the speed needed. If that is the case, it might be better to switch back to doubles and maybe add some extra thing to keep things more interesting?
    Just checking since it's relevant to LCT - when is a confusion roll checked on Skull Bash? (aka does it check on the charge phase, or does it check on the attack phase)
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    I have no idea actually, but my gut says charge?
    According to mowtom I get 15UC for reffin. I just forgot to fix it in the post in grass quals
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Okay then consider yourself all good. Might want to edit that grass thread but
    Aerodactyl has 5 Battles in the claim.

2 below the Granbull hall
    1 near the bottom of the first list (look 3 above the 12 CC battle)
    2 Self-Reffed ones at the top of the second section

Also, edited the Haxorus profile
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    It was the "Aerodactyl: 14 MC, 4 AC" that got me. All approved now
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Thanks
    Do you need me to take 1 or 2 of the remaining LCT matches off your hands to lessen your load? Or do you got it?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Nah I'm all good with it, I don't mind being forced to keep a closer eye on the matches at this end of it anyway
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Alright. Also, you finally got some hax going your way in AOT :)
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    I know, I am quite pleased with this
    Hmm, would you like to join me and Someoneelse in the Team Tourney? Ooraloo hasn't appeared in a while, and we need someone to replace her.
    I am still down to finish sim this week.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Hey yeah, I should be okay to get it moving again as of tomorrow. Easter was a bit of a busy one but this week is mostly free
    I havent heard anything from mate or leethoof yet, so I probably will not have a Team Tourney Team. You wanna work together~?
    "Since there are a few mons I would like to have better trained before taking on Jupiter, lets try beating an old foe instead. "

You just beat Jupiter deadfox, do you mean Cyrus?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Nah I meant Saturn apparently. Who would have thought three alike named Galactic commanders would be confusing
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hmm, so you approved while I was editing I guess, because I removed Shinx and Helioptile from my claim and replaced them with a single Monohm. Would you mind just checking over the Monohm instead, or do I need to find a way to dig up the Shinx and stuff?

EDIT: WRT to the Practice Match, even though im playing shittily, its giving me time to patch holes in my battling.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Good move, Luxray is rubbish. Just checked it over and its all approved.
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Thanks!
    As far as I can tell, Chimchar's nature should make Toxic be 100% accurate. Ummm and I think that's it?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Oh right, I forgot it was Brave. I'll fix that now
    YellowAdminSilver
    YellowAdminSilver
    No worries. Also you should let the battle go on until the end y/y?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Its something I'm considering
    Sorry, I'm not going to be able to referee IAR vs Gale until tomorrow afternoon (about 30 hours from now). If you want to ref it, feel free. Otherwise, I'll get to it ASAP.
    so want to tell me why you didn't order Sub (20) ~ Fly ~ Dig, making zara burn 20 hp and ~40 energy while you keep multi scale intact and dont use energy for the sub?
    Could I request that you highlight me when the 2nd round of LCT starts? I have hardly any access or time for ASB anymore but this is the only thing I want to try and finish for now. Thanks, cheers
    uh I just realised that tirtouga's knock off sub is actually illegal due to priority
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    You are correct, have 10 damage on a Gastly as your prize
    You should add to your gym that if a Pokemon does not have abilities specified on send out, it will fight with no abilities y/y.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…