aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Mister Aim, matched for wcop. Gmt +1, would prefer to play sometime between 5-10pm my time ideally, when works for you?
    aim
    aim
    ty man! see yah then
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey bro, i'm bout to take a nap cause not feeling too good, but i should wake up some time around the 7-10pm mark... just letting you know in case i'm not there at 7pm sharp n_n
    aim
    aim
    Alright man no worries! I'll be on smogtours at 2est so just hop on when ready
    by the way if you were to use that spikes ho team again consider using hidden power electric or taunt over ice punch or aqua jet since they help with defensive swanna and lumineon defogging :) nice wins dude
    aim
    aim
    thanks fam :]
    ay we frag for uupl bud. i'm mainly free this weekend but might have time friday night. don't have a solid timeframe for when i'm free though so if you could give your times i'll try and pick one out
    aim
    aim
    later works 2
    Harsha
    Harsha
    prob later, i think i'll be on plane home at that time but maybe 7-8ish would work if that's cool
    aim
    aim
    works for me!
    Hey Joey, I would like to give you this team.(http://hastebin.com/folehafoha.md) I don't care if you give it to other people. The team works for me. You can change any sets and pokemon on the team depending on the team's weaknesses.
    aim
    aim
    ty fren :]]
    hi aim, when are you available to scrap for UUPL? i am EST
    aim
    aim
    hey est as well. friday around 2pm works for you?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    yeah, that sounds good, i should be on tours around then or a little earlier!
    aim
    aim
    im on fam :]
    Oh man, who's the nigga on your avatar? He's so funny xD
    aim
    aim
    Etika!
    Harsha
    Harsha
    EtikaWorldNetwork: the best thing to happen to YouTube.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    Thanks a lot guys!
    hi aim we're up for uupl. i need to play early this week because im going on a trip on thursday, can you play tomorrow? im gmt -6 btw
    aim
    aim
    i can play tomorrow if 1-3pm est
    Raseri
    Raseri
    around 2 est is a good time for me
    aim
    aim
    kay cya there!
    yea sorry something school related came up yesterday night and i thought we had scheduled for sunday.. ill be around this evening and tomorrow evening, 10pm +2 again if that works
    yo man, we're paired for adv cup r3. im EST (gmt-4) and best time for me is weekend evenings 6pm-whenever i fall asleep basically. if this doesnt work for you, lmk and we can work something out
    Hello aim, would you mind to play Jabba/MetalGro$$ the sunday/monday? (GSC Cup ) They literally can't find each other in weekdays so if you say ok I will let them play till this saturday. If you don't give me the ok ( that would be reasonable, don't worry if you say no ) I will just coinflip.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i stayed up til 1am and won, when you wanna do this? im gmt +2, friday/saturday night maybe cuz sunday night is getting stacked with the other cups lol
    aim
    aim
    friday night works im eastern timezone can you do 10pm? my time
    aim
    aim
    hey are we still on for tonight?
    Hey, 2 PM or after on Saturday or Sunday would be great. Let me know.
    aim
    aim
    I can do 2pm saturday! Sundays are busy usually
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Ok, cya then.
    joey you uploading bw cup? and the smogon classic
    aim
    aim
    Not sure just yet bro. Possibly haha
    Your tour video had perfect timing for me!

I literally wanted to try looking into getting more involved with tours the day before you posted it, so thanks for the video :)
    aim
    aim
    Welcome fren :]
    joey any good teams in black white ou tryna get better for the smogon classic
    aim
    aim
    I dont think i have any solid ones
    Hi Joey, what is your opinion on hoopa-u in the ucl? (I'm not used tot YouTube, so I decided to send you a message here) :]
    aim
    aim
    Truthfully it was gonna be my first pick s2 lol. Mons that are versatile like that are worth picking up
    BRaisk
    Inb4 adrive or mMogwai snipes you.
    Unfort that the Wolfpack SPL run ended, love your vids but the last one really offended me so I left a like to let you know ;]
    aim
    aim
    :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…