Feliburn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when you get a chance, please come onto IRC so we can talk more privately ;)))
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    fuck jesse sisenberg man he fucked over spiderman crazy winklevoss twins rowing trent resin or did the soundtrack fuck this guy who invented facebook i don’t like dying i can’t think of who the fuck invented facebook all i can think is the guy who played the guy who invented Facebook who the fuck invented facebook
    yo when are you good to play for PU seasonals? Im EST and have p flexible sched so shoot some times
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    Omega-Xis
    Omega-Xis
    Or never get ☁noticed☁ again❌❌❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no head pats for you 3 back: you're Senpai's childhood friend️ 5 back: you're senpai's kanojo
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Blocking you as well
    Omega-Xis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…