Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i really like haifuri but wowzers ur gif avatar is annoyin
    Martin
    Martin
    It beats the Madoka one from December

And knowing me it'll prolly last, like, 2 days before I find something to replace it xD
    I just read my entire profile. My early statuses were cringey AF.
    Martin
    Martin
    Also I never realised just how much my rate of recieving wallposts has gone up on my time on this site. Its great to see just how many amazing friends I've made on here :)
    hey i think i will hold off drawing daily until some time in may, when all my classes end >_> handling homework and fitting time into drawing is really difficult. I tried saying to myself "this isn't an excuse" but I have lots of homework and won't have much time to draw until after ;-;
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya I've been finding it difficult too. My exams are over in june so that's prolly a good time to start ;p
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ok, until then !
    You may want to leave full Atk IVs on your Stone Edge Heatran, fyi
    Martin
    Martin
    oyea thanks for catching that
    Martin
    Martin
    i changed it to stallbreaker temporarily and forgot to fix it.
    wow you're learning japanese? that's cool :3 I would like to learn French maybe, but my school doesn't really offer any language courses xD
    Martin
    Martin
    I like that. Hinestly I thought each bit was gonna be for a week or something, but a month of hands is way too much lol
    Martin
    Martin
    *honestly
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    yeah i was being too far fetched xD
    hey minor correction for your japanese particle "wa" is written with は
    nice to see more people picking up Japanese. Im doing schooling in Japan later this year so I'm learning the language. If you ever need any help or want to study together or anything hit me up. Its always fun to talk with people who are learning the same language as you.
    Martin
    Martin
    Idk how i messed that up actually. I'm looking at the paper I was using and literally every other attempt (the disproportional ones) had わ :s
    Rugi
    Rugi
    are you learning all this stuff off the internet. Hiragana flows really naturally and shoudn't be that hard to write. Have you learnt proper stroke order?
    Martin
    Martin
    I've been using a combination of a teacher (really useful+enjoyable because she's from Japan and teaches us about culture in lessons too) and the Rosetta Stone app for this. I've learned the stroke order for the most part although I still fuck up the line directions every so often, and my teacher is constantly calling us out on incorrect stroke order and direction xD

Its not so much that its hard to write as it is a combination of my atrocious dexterity and just general newness to it all. I got the good (albeit wrong) one from just relaxing my grip on the pen (this is hard for me to do) and I was able to write it /so/ much quicker than the other ones, with it just flowing naturally into itself, which probably means that I just overthink it too much on my previous attempts lol
    psst, focus blast can also OHKO Diancie after rocks
    Albacore
    Albacore
    then again, you're arguing against someone who's seriously saying that if you withhold diancie's mega evloution until the one turn you go against hoopa, it technically qualifies as a counter which is dumb for so many reasons
    Martin
    Martin
    Yeah I've completely shot that argument down in my most recent post rofl.
    just a reminder: TOMORROW WE'RE GONNA START THE DRAW EVERYDAY CHALLENGE!

things you may need: paper (preferably a sketchbook) and black pens (a pencil can be used too!)
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    I think starting drawing in pen will build up confidence in making lines, because I read it online somewhere and it makes a lot of sense. When I first started out I was super scared of drawing anything. I hope you commit and Im really excited to do this :D

We're going to start drawing hands, if that's alright with you!
    Martin
    Martin
    Sure

I've mainly focused on heads so far so ill prolly spend hours tonight getting it to a point where it doesn't look like it was drawn by a 2-y/o rofl

I like drawing in byro anyway because it is quick and it allows me to focus on getting the shape right and just gives a much bolder appearance ;p
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    "Apatosaurus" haha... on second thought, not sure how many people used to play with dinosaurs when they were kids x_x
    Martin
    Martin
    I played with dinosaurs and i don't know shit about them lol

I still have a toy diplodocus (mb if misspelling) on my dresser tho. It was my absolute favorite followed by stegosaurus when I was a kid :)
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ohh, diplodocus was kinda cool yeah :> my favourites were ankylosaurus and bracchiosaurus though, though that could just be from that shrieking toy bracchiosaurus i once got for my birthday haha
    Thought that tiger was arcanine at first lol
    Martin
    Martin
    xD

I have to admit that Arcanine there would be pretty badass tho.
    Why is the person in your avatar farting a tiger?

From a concerned neighbor,
    HeaL
    Martin
    Martin
    Cause farting things other than tigers is overrated
    wait why do you think corbyn is incompetent? im not challenging it at all because i agree, but whats your reasoning personally?
    Martin
    Martin
    Mostly based on the decisions that he is making tbh. Most recently he completely passed up an opportunity to completely shut down David Cameron, for example (can't remember what it was over now but my dad wouldn't shut up about it). Also he just doesn't seem fit to lead a political party at all based on stuff like his decision making ability and his somewhat far-left policies (in modern politics far-left/far-right policies don't work all that well, with leaders needing to take a middle ground with a slight lean in their direction).

Not particularly big on politics, but I've just felt Corbyn was completely incompetent ever since he became leader tbch ;P
    "When I think about the town without me, I feel a sense of relief. I want to go far, far away."
    Ramses
    Ramses
    *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
    Hey we play for viability tour I'm est I'm usually on around 4-9 and that can vary depending on sports schedules.
    Martin
    Martin
    What alt will you be on (so that IK how to identify you)?
    Dragongroudon9
    Dragongroudon9
    Sorry for the late response, DG9.
    Martin
    Martin
    dw about it lol if im honest you responded around 8 hours earlier than i though u would rofl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…