Vacate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noticed this in the FAQ- "Reaching a specific ELO would allow a user to vote on the suspect test"- is it supposed to say COIL instead of ELO?
    Vacate
    Vacate
    yeah, thanks for letting me know!
    btw idt that TDK's banner was done and/or merged into the github, so jsyk
    Vacate
    Vacate
    It was done but hasn't been merged yet
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░
    Hello Vacate,

I wrote a small summary that covered the COIL process. It doesn't explain what COIL is and how is specifically works; but it does [however] summarize how to use COIL and get involved in Smogon's banning discussion. I've spoken to a few Authorizes on showdown and they seemed happy with my actions.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Sobi's Comment:
    "Trainer Red 360, ah, that seems very interesting. vacate created a FAQ guide to PS! on the forums, and several people, including myself, have contributed to it; you might want to PM him the guide (a more simplistic version, Q+A structure), and if he wants to, he'll include it".

My discussion with Flying Kebab:
    Trainer Red 360 (me): is this a good summary for the COIL making process for suspect tests?
    Trainer Red 360 (me): http://pastebin.com/BnwkQzQG
    +Flying Kebab: yeah
    +Flying Kebab: But you could add something like this...
    +Flying Kebab: All you need to do is to perform well during Suspect Testing mode i.e. try to win a lot. hitting a good coil number such as 2700-2800 which are usually the threshold for the suspect tests.

My comment can be found in the Thread down below:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/coil-explained.3508013/
    If the details I've covered are to your liking, then please feel free to add it to any FAQs. It really would be my pleasure, and I'd like to get involved in FAQ in the future :)
    ~I look forward to hearing from you soon. C ya ✌
    Vacate
    Vacate
    added some of this stuff, thanks for telling me! if you've got any others that you think would be useful feel free to let me know.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Will do, thanks very much :)
    Shame That
    Shame That
    tried a game vs bots and identified everything i don't understand, also i'm not familiar with Dota's last hit timings yet so i got KSed a lot u_u
    Spy
    Spy
    Don't let Vacate poison you with his Dota nonsense shame
    Hello, I have a question regarding the PS resources thread you recently posted. In the part about endless battles, shouldn't it be mentioned that a Leppa Berry also is needed to regain PP, since otherwise it will end up with Struggle in the end?
    Vacate
    Vacate
    Edited that bit in a rush, thanks for letting me know!
    Do you still have the Google Analytics stuff for Smogon? I'd love to see how this year's stats compare to last year's.
    so youre still yet to fully vacate the premises
    Muk
    Muk
    he's doing something better now don't worry (playing dota 2)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…