Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ubers open r2, gmt+2, most days this week are fine to play on. Tell me what days suit you and we'll work out times
    Hack
    Hack
    Sounds great
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm on smogtours already if you wanna get it overwith, otherwise we'll play in 30 mins as scheduled.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sorry, had tons of work and couldn't make it. Don't think I'll have much time later on either (take the win)
    nu open r2 when? and lets play with post meta?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    at any rate, knowing your timezone and available times would be really helpful for scheduling
    Zar
    Zar
    oh right my bad forgot to mention my timezone. GMT +6 and playing at around 10:30 pm ur time would be great
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    should work tonight for me, will try and be online (same username on ps) but I might be half an hr late
    when do you wanna fight for open?
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm EST, -4. i can probably make that work.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    cool, 8am my time would be 10:30pm yours. Would work/no?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    You weren't on either day at that time and you've been online but haven't responded here :\
    We really need to get the match done dude, I can't play before 10pm or beyond midnight my time weekends
    We're playing for the ssnl. Am GMT-7 and can play Wednesday 7-11pm, Saturday 11am-3pm, and Sunday 7-11pm. Give me an exact time and I'll be there!
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Yeah I can be on at 8pm, sorry about having to push that back.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Actually let's go early Sunday if you can do that. Let me know a time (I can be up around 9am if needed)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    9am should work, latest that would work would be 10am
    yo, we're paired for the nu open, I'll find you in the dOU room and we'll play when you want :)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    cool
    my time zone has changed to gmt+5:30 now, so let's try and get the match done over the weekend
    Gros orteil
    Gros orteil
    alright, I'm in the dOU room all the time I'm connected
    Hey we're playing for CAPTT n_n I work Tuesday - Saturday so we either need to do this late at night, like 11 p.m. EDT, or Sunday anytime. I figure that actually works out a lot better for you now anyway. When is best for you?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    9:30 am sunday for me, should work fine but will post again if it doesn't work
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    9:30 am EDT Sunday works for me. Be there or be square
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sorry man, thought it was 11 am edt and decided to log in at 8:30 pm my time. If you've still got time some day then we can schedule for your time or anytime between two hours before/after that, or you can take win
    pspl gmt+1 when?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    GMT +5:30, evenings are doable for me (around afternoon for you). What's a good time?
    Akashi
    Akashi
    can u make it today? if not satuday works
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    prob not today, let's try for tomorrow
    nido when are u gonna be open for ssnl
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Will fight when I'm free and you're online
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    [14:45:43] Nido-Rus: I'll try to find time for match on sat/sun
    when do u want to cap doubles
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    tuesday/friday/weekend
    qsns
    qsns
    tomorrow then bc im leaving thurs ill catch u on ps
    Ru seasonal im gmt-3, when fite?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Sorry man, im on phone in bed rn, i got online earlier and now im going to sleep =/
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    np, I'll see if I can ask for an extension
    Vileman
    Vileman
    If we get the extension i can play tomorrow around 6 pm my time, could you play then?
    Else sunday works
    Hey Man, Thought I'd just wish you luck in your final game in Bughouse's Tour. Just something I've noted a little:
    Level 51 uses Perish Trap. Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap.Level 51 uses Perish Trap
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Woah thanks man that's really helpful!!
    Hey, when do you want to battle for doubles seasonal? I'm GMT-4 (EDT)and since its March Break, I'm available basically all day this whole week, so let me know what works for you.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm good with anytime on the weekend, really busy on weekdays though.
    Will comment again soon to ask for a specific time
    Ursarox
    Saturday or Sunday evening would work best for me, but I can try to battle in the afternoon if you want, just let me know when you can battle.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Forgot to mention, also GMT-4. Tomorrow evening should be fine
    hi when snsl fite? im gmt+0
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sometime Sunday, got tons of work through the week+ robotics event over most of weekend
    p2
    i can play anytime, i should be available the entire day. whens best for you?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    is now good?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    whenever I see you on ps and feel like playing
    [:
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    n
    im not ready for these johns
    pick date,
    SocialSocialSocial
    SocialSocialSocial
    I intend to go out on Saturday/Sunday, and have a match scheduled already for the weekend, so I won't be battling either of those days. Every other day I'm as flexible as one can possibly be. Just pick a time.
    when u wanna play for mpl. i would prefer friday and my timezone is est
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    when fite?
    we scheduled for sunday, right? Just making sure, I forgot to save ps logs
    Hingo
    I thought we scheduled for some time later today
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I can play in about half an hr
    hey we're matched for OST. I'm Eastern -5.

Any particular time good for you?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm also EST, how about next friday/weekend? This week's been really busy for me, sorry
    Sam I Yam
    Hey man I'm online and ready to play! PS name is same as smogon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…