MANNAT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you're my opponent for the TS conquest tour's round 2. I think I'm in GMT -5, and I'm usually on from about 5 P.M until 11 on weekdays, and most of the day on weekends, when could we battle?
    can you please wait until the posting phase next time? you can just save your post as a draft & then post it on the day of.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    my smogon is glitched and they usually erase right away even when i hit save. sorry lol, I was just really excited to talk about volcanion :/
    blank
    blank
    i understand in those circumstances then, dw!
    It's also kind of funny how am got so many more likes than you, almost as if there's some sort of favoritism :o
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i never would've guessed O.o
    Not sure if you noticed, but your Cacturne in the Teambuilding Comp has 0 Atk IVs.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    wait wat
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ty kekke, i must've been trying some wierd stuff
    mega gyarados + volcarona is not hard to build around whatsoever. it's basically mgyara / volc / latios / jirachi / lando / breloom, raikou, or thundy
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    if 5 slots have to be consistent every time u make the build, that's really restricting lol
    Ramses
    Ramses
    then don't use it or I N N O V A T E
    If you wanna look at it from a stall perspective, most stall has to run banded weavile to beat tornt reliably
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ttar gets outsped by a bunch of key threats like tornt, regular zam, opposing weavile (if they've revealed a coverage move other than low kick but u don't wanna get flinched), and adamant talonflame (certain sets prefer adamant>jolly)
    bludz
    bludz
    Fren it outspeeds Adamant Talon lmao

Weavile has to net multiple flinches anyway and regular Zam is beaten by skarm/chans/sab leaving only Torn as the relevant reason to use Weavile which also offers no defensive capabilities
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    weavile also can be a lategame wincon vs most offensive teams since it's so strong...
    I think it would have been better to remove Skarmory or Clefable from the team in What's his last. It gives way more opportunities because now you kinda have to go for a spinner or defogger + you also want a Keldeo switchin and BD Azu check so if you don't want to lose to Keldeo + TTar + wanting to remove hazards you have like 2 good options.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    yeah that makes sense
    just a heads up but the archive is broken (you have some weeks within weeks and week 10 is completely missing)
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    oh ok ty lemme go fix that
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    just fixed, ty :]
    Martin
    Martin
    np
    oh i didn't notice you signed up to finish alomomola.

in that case, just don't worry about it. we're far past week 2, and i don't want people posting stuff from the previous week while we're already in a new one :x
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    oh sorry i just got busy with school since we had stuff to do
    blank
    blank
    dw bout it n_n

you're good with doing yours and stuff when you sign up... just please don't sign up & not do it TOO much. obviously i understand when irl stuff comes up tho... that's totally okay !!
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i'm almost done don't worry about it
    i edited my post i saw blaze brought it up. scarf lando-t has not been a switchin to zardx for a long time so that calc is about as meaningful as showing us that specs keld hydro pump 2hkos clefable
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i was just countering a point someone else made lol
    bludz
    bludz
    if its a bad point you can just go ahead and ignore it. wastes everyones time to read arguments over common knowledge
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ok, makes sense
    Just a knitpick, but in ur post in the meta discussion thread you said "reliability" when "liability" made more sense in the sentence. Its an easy mistake to make, but I just thought I'd tell u so it doesn't go un-checked
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    I was thinking about how it's not a reliable check since it can't switch in lol.
    Martin
    Martin
    XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…