ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm GMT +2 and I'm available late in the evening during the week if you wanna do it before the weekend. I'm pretty free in the weekend too
    +ZoroDark: why didn't you sleep eggy
    +ZoroDark: or try to sleep something 10 turns ago

im rewatching my rby replays... i legit forgot i hadnt slept something yet lmao. that game wouldve been a bit easier
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ah lol yeah i thought it was something like that
    teal6
    teal6
    i think i forgot the starmie was slept and then i killed it ah - need to focus more in tour games :o
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah same. i lost adv cup because i thought dusclops had revealed 4 moves, not having shadow ball. turns out he had only revealed 3 which was a nasty surprise to the gengar that kinda just won
    GSC Cup when fight, GMT -4

Weekday evenings are pretty much my only time this week, I'm flying to Miami on Saturday morning so weekend is a 100% crapshoot
    yo we've got some gsc to play. same timezone, how are weekday evenings for you? Monday or Tuesday before/after football would be good
    BKC
    BKC
    sounds perfect
    BKC
    BKC
    just so we dont get subbed: we're 1-1, we'll finish soon(ish). I'm real sick rn zoro so pls bear with me
    BKC
    BKC
    hey so im ready
    sup when rby cup gmt +2
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im also gmt +2. ill be pretty free at random times this weekend so we could do it then if you want
    we gotta play for dpp cup. when are you available to play? I'm EST and can play after 3pm EST during weekdays and almost all day during weekends.
    Robert
    Robert
    i might be able to play at 4:30pm EST but i dont know im busy with school and projects. I can play for sure during my nights during this week
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    well your night are the middle of the night for me so that's gonna be hard :(. im free from now till like 1 am my time today and tomorrow so i hope we'll be able to get it done some time :O
    Robert
    Robert
    im on smogtours now
    spl week 9 I'm gmt -5 would like to play 2:45-4:30 any weekday except Thursday when I can start at 4:30 if that's the only day you can make it. I'd really prefer not to play on weekends
    hi when spl? during the week only around 22:00 gmt +1 weekend idk when.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    tbh the weekend is easiest for me. im gmt +1 myself
    mael
    mael
    i can't play saturday though
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sunday's fine too
    Hey, im EST and am usually on the ps ubers room as Facepalm's Plot after 10:00 pm. Id prefer to play friday or on the weekends, but if you absolutely have to play earlier thats fine
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    nah weekend / friday is fine. im gmt +1 so 10:00pm your time is actually pretty impossible, but i have no qualms playing around 11 pm - midnight my time
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Alright, lets try for friday or saturday at the times you listed
    hi please don't get a last turn crit to get bailed out like my last two opponents have gotten. gmt -5, best days to play are wednesday and saturday.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I won't need to :). I'm GMT +1 and I could do like Wednesday some time between 11 pm and midnight if that works for you
    Sweep
    saturday works better, i'll be on most of the day so just lmk a time
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    thank god bc i didnt have a team yet. the easiest times for me saturday are either 6-7 pm or else after 11 pm again so ill just look for you on irc then
    Hey man, we finally cross paths! I'm GMT+11, and should be able to be on tonight until about midnight or around 8AM - 10AM tomorrow (gotta go to uni). hopefully we can get this done bro!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    fsr my mind has trouble processing gmt's that are ahead of me, but right now it should be like 9 pm for you right? ill be on a lot now so it's probably easiest to do it now. i might also be on before you go to uni but i already gotta play for about 3 other tournaments around that time so it's not ideal
    we have to play for spl. i'm gmt -5 and available most weekdays after 4 pm my time as well as all day weekends. let me know when you're available to throw down.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +1 and i'm pretty free late at night my time. what about like 11 pm my time on saturday?
    zf
    sounds good to me
    hey, rby worlds. im gmt+1, when do you wanna play?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    just realized i never replied to this oops. wanna do it like now?
    smilzo
    smilzo
    lol ok, i'm in oldgens room on main
    Sup, we have to play for that RBY tour, when do you want to get this done?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'll be available over the weekend if that's when you want to do it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…