JabbaTheGriffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, im your gsc cup opp. I'm GMT +2, when do you have time? ill be available every evening/night
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'm gmt -5. wanna play a couple hours before the deadline on saturday around 2pm my time?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i wont be around saturday, but today/thursday/friday that time or later works, or if necessary we can ask for extension sunday, that time would work then also
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'll pop in and ask for the extension to tomorrow
    We are paired for rby cup again. gmt+2 here, when do you have time?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    we sorta have to get this done tonight, otherwise I can ask for an extension. Can you play tonight?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sorry, i was out last night. i'll be around all night tonight though.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    you can find me on smogtours and main server as "Beds", whenever you want to play
    Hey griffin what's the activity looking like I'm GMT-7 and ready to play at a moment's notice but I imagine a busy man like yourself would prefer weekend

Sunday evening?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    you'd be correct in your assumption

sunday evening works perfectly. i'm gmt -5 so maybe ~8 your time?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i think we gotta play asap. you around?
    Blightbringer
    yeah im on smogtours on my main account
    hey, when would you like to play for spl? weekend works best
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sunday afternoon-night est would work best for me if you don't mind being a last day warrior
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    I don't mind it at all. sunday it is!
    i just remembered i have an invitation for my saturday evening, making me impossible to be online at 12-1 est
    i can be online later, think 3-4 est if that works, if it doesn't, i'll play sunday
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    yeah i'm gonna be out at that time. i'll be around all day sunday though (12pm-12am est)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    purrfect
    when you want to play???
    tennisace
    tennisace
    [9:35:49 PM] Jabba Griffin: I can't post on my wall right now can someone respond and tell him I'll be free all day Sunday, but would prefer after 5
    [9:35:54 PM] Jabba Griffin: Est
    Quaggster
    Quaggster
    when, do u want to play on the last day since its a sunday or could u manage to play during the week
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i could play during the week, but i'm not sure our timezones would match up all that well (i can't play until after 7est). so sunday around 1pm est (7 for you, i believe?) work for you? i'm very flexible with that time.
    Quaggster
    Quaggster
    oops forgot to answer, 1pm est is fine, seeya!
    so when do you want to battle for SPL? (: Iam gmt+1 and would probably prefer to play at weekend. I have plenty much time there so just tell me a time which suits best for you (maybe around evening for you?) and we are fine.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sunday is always my best day. i'm gmt -5 so maybe like 1pm my time = 7pm your time?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yeah that sounds perfect. so 1 pm sunday gmt-5, thats it.
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    my money is on picollo
    hey can we play tomorrow some time? It's 12.25 pm on Saturday for me atm, so probably any time from midday to night tomorrow I could do.
    Yo jabba, when do you want to play for the wcop ? I'm gmt+2
    Alf'
    Alf'
    My time
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    i'm not sure about tomorrow, but saturday at that time definitely won't work. i'll see if i can be there tomorrow though. but it's unlikely. what about sunday?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I wouldn't bet on Sunday, I may go on a trip. That's why I didn't suggested it.
    "Volt Bro, Tornado Bro, and DJ Landlos. They go out to the clubs every weekend, and just sit at the back with their arms crossed and bounce their heads..."
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    haha damn that's an old ass quote
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    but i'm glad to see the genie bros are still bumpin hard
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Aerodactyl Legend
    All that time in the gym pays off I guess.

I was listening to some of the old casts again. The OG ones were the best.
    yo jabba, when do you wana play for wcop? im p busy rn but closer to deadline would be ideal so lmk times bro
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    yeah i'm a closer to deadline kinda guy myself. let's wait til next weekend and see if either of us need that necessary first battle yet.
    Hey we are paired for GSC cup, I am GMT -8 and would prefer Friday - Sunday, but I am flexible after tomorrow. I would also prefer PS, but if you want PO it would be fine with me.
    Yo we are paired for rby cup, i'm gmt+2 and free from thursday to sunday usually, when do you want to play?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    sometime saturday would work. what's your schedule that day? i'm gmt -5
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Basically no schedule, but i don't want to play in the middle of the night. Something along 9pm for me till midnight would be the most comfortable for me, but I can adapt to your schedule.
    I can play Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for UPL.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    haha shit sorry i was in so much shit at once that i confused opponents. sorry bout that. i'm good to play for the rest of tonight/tomorrow.
    Minority
    Minority
    I'll try to be around as much as I can. Already tried to PM you on stours and IRC but I guess you were afk
    Minority
    Minority
    Fireburn gave UPL an extension until Monday night. Can you play Monday or does only Sunday work?
    Hey man, gmt -6 and available after this weekend. When play?
    Lavos
    ah gotcha. sorry for missing tuesday btw, went to see avengers and forgot heh. tomorrow around now should be good for me
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    all good. i hate playing before fridays anyway if i'm being honest. see you then.
    Lavos
    alright i'm on smogtours when you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…