Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. Jan 31, 2016
    dice
    dice
    deep thotz
    when ure such a (BAN ME PLEASE) ure such a (BAN ME PLEASE)
    zf
    parlez tu français goao ?_?
    we have to play 1 adv and im gsc for roa, im gmt -2
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available after 4 pm my time weekdays (except tomorrow), as well as all day weekends. let me know what works for you.
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    id preffer playing on weekend, sunday may be better
    zf
    ok
    Hey, we gotta play for BW Cup. I can play anytime up until Monday, where my schedule gets a bit tighter. When do you wanna play? I'm GMT -4.
    zf
    i'm also gmt -4. I should be free tomorrow and pretty much anytime this weekend. let me know what works best for you.
    HanPyol
    HanPyol
    Does 7 PM tonight sound good? I'll be in the LC room as Kumih0.
    zf
    sounds fine.
    hey, we have to play for HPL, I'm GMT+1 and I prefer to play on weekend at night in my time, when can you play?
    zf
    i'm gmt -5. this saturday would work pretty well for me, perhaps around 8-11 pm your time if you're available.
    Seirle
    Seirle
    I'll look for you at 10 pm in my time in smogtours then
    Holà, we should fight for SPL. I'm GMT+1 and would like to play this saturday, possibly around 10PM my time! How about you?
    zf
    i'm gmt -5. i think i'll be able to play at time you listed, so hopefully that works fine
    zf
    i'm on smogtours whenever you're ready
    spl

i'm est, i'm busy af today/tomorrow and won't fight, i think i'd be best on friday if that works, pretty much anytime except 2-3pm est since i have a phone interview

if friday doesn't work, tell me what other availabilities you have and i'll tell you if i can make it, thanks
    Hey, we're battling for UPL. I'm GMT + 13 and should be free most of my Friday, Saturday (not free that night) and Sunday (not free that morning), so we should probably play around then. When fite?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Does 25 hours from now work for you?
    zf
    yeah, that's fine
    zf
    i'm online main and smogtours as user zf. come find me when you're ready
    hey brew when do u wanna play for adv tourney?
    zf
    you free any time over the weekend? if you give me a time and day, i'll try to be available then
    fatty
    fatty
    ye ill be on on sunday p much all day
    We gotta play for Ban Happy, weekend is better for me, around 6-7 PM GMT-3 Sunday works for you?
    zf
    works for me
    hey man, when do you wanna play for ubers is a farce? im gmt+11, and am back at uni now so weekends work best b/c i can be on most of the day. On weekdays tho, i can usually be on 5pm - 12am my time.
    zf
    any day of the weekend works for me. i should be available all day both saturday and sunday my time, as well as after 1 pm friday, all my time (gmt -5).
    March Fires
    March Fires
    Cool. Hopefully catch you then
    Sup when you wanna fight man? Weekdays would be really really cool (fuk weekends) like 7 pm my time GMT +5.5
    zf
    i'm available most weekdays pretty late for you (1 pm gmt -5 at the earliest) and i don't really want to play at 6 am my time :/

that being said, my schedule over the weekend is wide open and i can play wed / thurs / fri after 1 pm until 1 am gmt -5 if you can play any time then.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    What about Thurs 1 PM your time? Seems to work for me!
    zf
    sounds fine
    would you mind postponing our game until tomorrow? im not feeling so well so i'd really rather get some much needed sleep instead of doing our battle today. i'll be available all day tomorrow
    zf
    i have some plans tomorrow so i'd prefer to play today. however, if you really need the sleep, i guess we can play sunday around noon my time
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Alright I'll make sure I'll be there at noon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…