jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congratulations with the moderator status you're getting back!
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DDESERVED SPOILERS
    internet
    internet
    thank you!
    internet
    internet
    now you're gonna be Mahou Shoujo Moderator Magicka again :O
    Just needed to say your Ema avatar is amazing! :D
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    thank you!! i am so hyped for aa6 now
    HelenTheHero
    HelenTheHero
    Ahhh, me too. I still need to get Dual Destinies though, stupid Nintendo ID.
    Valk told me you were interested in getting mods back, was that true?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    yea I've been keeping up with cong for awhile now. you were wise to fact check anything valk said
    not to nitpick ur list of music, but ratm is not rly white in my view, Zack De La Rocha is hispanic and Tom Morello is black
    You've had it for a while now but your current avatar is really nice, very you I think
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    p.s. I never saw the alert for this or I wouldn't've been so
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    QUICK TO CHANGE IT fuck my keyboard. :( I liked it quite a lot too but the compliments rain in when the character is known. one day I'll let you pick my avatar
    internet
    internet
    I don't know if I can handle that kind of great responsibility....
    I was curious why you missed last session? My guess was that you took next week to mean saturday april 30th because it was monday for you when you read that message.
    "If anyone wants to read more they can always ask me for a link" -jumpuff(Poetry Thread)
    me me me!
    i really liked all the ones you posted there, finding them...idk...simple and clever i think? im not sure but thats prolly closest i can describe it theyre all really beautiful you're amazing!
    and (now i remember cos im bad :[) i read your post in rodan's depression-help thread, hope youre doing better and take care! :]
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 thank you, sorry I'v ebeen savouring these compliments for a few days;;; they made me all warm and fuzzy. yes I'm doing a bit better these days, life's looking up :D thank you!
    your post in the musics thread was really cool, but ATDI isnt the only act I'd be seeing; I like a lot of the side acts playing at SiTG (Ball park, flume (again), violent soho, lido, Feki + fair few more). Its mainly because the monies in the ticket is usually in the headliners and splendours 2 big draws dont rlly catch me. I got a prospective group but we'll have to see. Laneway is good taste btw!
    Asek
    Thanks for the advice btw, I always appreciate stuff like that!
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    ohhh ok, you didn't include that in the post so I took you rather literally haha sorry. yeah it's true the ticket prices are ridiculous unless you want to catch all the super famous bands, you can catch a lot of the local acts suuuper cheap (but it's great being able to see them all at once). If you can get a chill group together though especially if they could share the driving load / petrol and food money itd be p special, idk the price of SitG this year is A Lot and iirc the distance is a lot for you (melbourne->byron?) but I'd probably consider it seriously if my fav band had broken up and I'd never seen them before. I'd stay tuned tho 'cause I def think they will do sideshows if they're bothering to lug all their tour stuff to Australia, and The Avalanches will too, its just Sigur Ros youd be super missing out on but they will come back I think

also ty, laneway is heaps fun every year, I hope next year's lineup is as good as this one's!
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    and no worries!! I hope it works out for you and you get to have an amazing time whereve ryou end up seeing them
    i know you have more important things in life but you're a fantastic poster, truly top-level
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    nah i was p happy to read this, it made me smile. thank you!! i like seeing you around the forums and appreciate your opinions a lot (you prob noticed the liking spree) and it's always nice to hear positively from someone who one regards well!! :)
    assuming u've read lolita?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    yea a few times! its prob one of the most beautiful books prosewise and superb metafictions written in english but i find it kinda abstractly tasteless by the same level. still a really good book tho its just offputting conceptually to me haha. if you like nabokov have you read pale fire? its super good
    brightobject
    brightobject
    will when i have the time :o
    thank u for ur posts. stay up, pluff. =)
    dice
    dice
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    <3 <3 thank you for this, means a lot to me to see positive messages from someone i like and respect loads. :D also no i don't watch many movies except by word of mouth so i've never seen it, but it looks amazing and right up my alley so i'll def make time to watch it, thank you
    hello jumpluff i hope you are in good health and have lots of joy in your life :)
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    ahh forks i'm glad to hear from you!! likewise to you, i hope everything has come up in blessings for you. :D i am quite well, moved to the city i love, and am studying my life's passion, so i can't complain!
    Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod MAYA FEY IS BACK (I felt like you should know this, because iirc you are an AA fan)
    hey alice, I just logged into last.fm for the first time in like a year, and saw the website had changed completely! Im like where the fuck is everything :( So yeah I was just wondering if all the things people had wrote on their profiles was put anywhere else, because I cant find it... For example I remember that people had a little blog sometimes, and also like benchmarks and flairs etc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…