elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quer jogar quando pelo ru open? oo Fico on depois das 19h em dia de semana e todo dia fds
    elodin
    elodin
    pode ser, me manda uma vm quando quiser jogar
    RU Open
    gmt+2
    I can't play from 25 to deadline due to vacation
    just gimme a day n time (my evenings are fine) before Sunday
    elodin
    elodin
    my computer broke, i'm still able to play from my dad's laptop but i'm gonna need to schedule an exact time because i can't spend all day here. does tomorrow around 5:00 pm gmt-3 sound good?
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    ok
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    im online on smogtours just hit me up when ready
    hey we have to play for LC open, when are you available? I'm gmt+2
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm free every day after 4:00 pm gmt-3. you can find me on irc as elodin.
    GMT -5, gsc cup when
    elodin
    elodin
    whenever you want to, i'm available every day from 1:00 pm until 2:00 am gmt-3.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    oh we gotta play soon tomorrow night is deadline apparently, I'll be on for a bit today (smogtours) and can maybe play tomorrow earlier in the day.
    rby cup man, im gmt-6 and we have plenty of time to get it done. I'd prefre playing during week in afternoons if possible
    hey man we play for OST, I'm GMT -7 and free all day Saturday if you want to get it done then
    elodin
    elodin
    sure, i'll be free on saturday.
    rs
    rs
    ill be around on smogtours today every now and then as xShiba
    We are paired for Lutra's RBY tour. I can play anytime reasonable on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and this Saturday and from 11 AM until 2:45 PM on any other day but Fridays. My timezone is GMT -8.
    elodin
    elodin
    i'll most likely be available on thursday and friday. i'll contact you then.
    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Eᴠᴇʀʏ 60 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ɪɴ Mᴜʀɪᴄᴀ, 60,000 ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪɢᴇsᴛᴇᴅ. Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜɪs. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    cant believe u used the dynamic jira team for malekith lol
    elodin
    elodin
    you just saw that now? that was like 3 months ago and i tagged you on the thread after i won haha

that's the coolest team ever lol
    When you wanna ppay uu open
    elodin
    elodin
    classes are back tomorrow so i'm free after 3:00 pm gmt-3 on tuesday, thursday and the weekend
    Nova
    Nova
    yo lets play
    elodin
    elodin
    can you play tomorrow?
    Will you be online tonight? (my time)
    elodin
    elodin
    i just woke up, i'll get on the computer in about 30 mins and i'll leave after 4 hours or smth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…