OP
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey we have to play for rby cup. im gmt+10 and am free for the most part over the next few days except for a couple of time periods. when can you play?
    Hey we're paired for GSC Cup,
    when do you want to play ? btw i'm GMT+2 and should be available the weekend and wednesday afternoon
    Zebes
    Zebes
    Hmm by 5:30pm and 6:15 am you mean your time ?
    Anyway, the hour break on sunday seems the best time for me. Although if you can't I could try to get at 6:15 PM your time
    OP
    OP
    Yeah I meant my time, sorry about not clarifying. See ya at 1:10 my time then!
    Zebes
    Zebes
    Alright will be on both main and smogtours as PZebes
    Hey, when do you wanna fight for BW Classic? I'm GMT -6

I got an exam Tuesday, so preferably after that
    OP
    OP
    Ah my bad, I was exhausted and fell asleep really early. Sorry about that. Wanna do 6:30pm my time on Sunday?
    TPP
    TPP
    I think that should work for me
    TPP
    TPP
    You there?
    when do you have time for dpp, I'm GMT+2
    OP
    OP
    Dang, I'm GMT-7 so this might be hard. I'm available after 5:30pm on weekdays and after 6:15pm on weekends. I've got an hour break on Sundays so I could do 1:10-1:50 if we need to.
    Der Dreckige Dan
    Der Dreckige Dan
    we could try your 6:30pm on saturday it should probably work
    Just wanna say squirtle is the flyest Pokemon in the game, aside from that you're a cool dude, probably handsome af and pick me for the squad ~
    When the tryouts?
    Hello!
    battle for NUL, let me know if you can do it mid week about wednesday thursday
    im gmt+2
    PrinceLucian
    PrinceLucian
    sry man, can you do it in thursday tho?
    OP
    OP
    Only at the time I listed, which you said doesn't work for you. We've got pretty bad timezones and I think it'll be pretty tough to find another time we're both online. I'm normally at school/track/job at this time. I do have an hour break for lunch on Sunday and could do sometime between 1:10pm and 1:50pm my time if that works for you.
    PrinceLucian
    PrinceLucian
    ya ,sure lets play at sunday then
    and yea timezones sucks sometimes lol
    We gotta fight for BW Cup Round 1. I'm in the NU and UU room usually at around evening. GMT -5
    OP
    OP
    I'm gmt-7, also online in evenings in the LC room. Do you use the same name on PS?
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I use BrandonBeast999 on PS
    rby mewbers, im gmt-3
    OP
    OP
    I'm gmt-7 and going to be available a lot this week. What time would be good for you?
    Hey we have to play for SPL. GMT +0 here. After 7pm on weekdays is ok, can play earlier on weekend. When is good?
    fitzy72
    I can do 9pm sunday.
    fitzy72
    Also just making sure that DST for america changing this sunday still makes this work for you after someone posted in the thread.
    OP
    OP
    Sounds good
    We're matched up in the DOU Spring Seasonal. I'm GMT -6 and work weird hours but can mostly do 3 PM and later. Today in the afternoon / night would be optimal.
    OP
    OP
    I get home on weekdays around 3:30pm your time and can usually play anytime after that if I know in advance. If you're ever looking for me I'm always in the LC room. Does tomorrow or Thursday at the time I'm posting this work for you?
    OP
    OP
    When can you play
    we made contact through ps and i was afk when he attempted to fight w me, midas can have the w
    OP
    OP
    o ok
    we should probably schedule for spl :o im gmt +1 and i see you're gmt -8, so i imagine the easiest time to get this done is sometime late my time. what about sunday between 11pm and midnight?
    OP
    OP
    That should be good, cya then
    OP
    OP
    I'll be on smogtours when you're ready
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'll be there in about 30 mins or so
    when u finna play me in team tours
    im gmt -8 and am good anyday past 3 pm my time
  • Loading…