Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When play DPP PU? GMT +6 here
    feen
    feen
    Nah im in class atm. Can u do like 10pm my time? (10am tomorrow)
    we could also do 6am my time tomorrow as well
    Heysup
    Heysup
    hmm i have a doctor appointment at 8:30 so i may be able to get on after 10 before I leave for work in the afternoon. Depends on how long the appointment is / delayed.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yea it was late, but im here now if you are.
    wait so if you had the choice now, would you choose to ban diglett or not to ban it? your post seemed a bit unclear
    Heysup
    Heysup
    It's meant to be a bit unclear. I'm not sure abstaining was the right call because I think Diglett is causing some problems, though its not actually broken.
    im on smogtours hit me up if u wanna play
    Heysup
    Heysup
    are you still?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    seems like i keep missing you - im usually out in the evenings my time. Is there any time that works for you besides at like 7-8 GMT -6';
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    yeah i can be on abit before and ill be on afterwards for sure most days
    is it true that you have a big nose
    Heysup
    Heysup
    No it's small ask blarajan
    Sken
    Sken
    at least it can't be as small as your pokemon level
    fwiw like literally nobody cares about the doubles pl incident lol
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I know but it was enough to be brought up into the thread so some decision-maker will read it.
    Hey we play for DPP NU, I'm GMT +6 and I'm active during my nights til midnight. I'm more free on Thurs/Fri/Sat (my time) so lemme know when you can play.
    I'll be on most of today and available all times Friday-Sunday (For or GSC NU Tournie Battle) If I don't respond here feel free to PM me on showdown
    ADV Cup, play some time after the 8th but not the weekend of the 16th, I'm moving then. Otherwise I'm free literally any time, I'll be done school and not yet started work
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok where do i find you? im literally studying for the next week on my ass all week so I'll play whenever.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Irc is easiest, Canadian channel if you remember it
    Heysup
    Heysup
    fuck irc...................but ok. please make a discord for canada so i don't need to have both open and we can win powc for glory.
    yo when do you wanna play for nu? im not gonna be home for much of this week, hows friday night EST look?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    we talked on discord since this yea?
    teal6
    teal6
    ya
    We play for Week 9 of SPL. Wanna play, say, on 9 AM CST Wednesday?

(so yeah the time we scheduled on smogtours, just posting here for posterity)
    Heysup
    Heysup
    if we can make it 10 AM that would be awesome....gonna be out late on Tuesday....
    Kingler
    Kingler
    actually, could we keep a backup timing for later? school is gonna be p hectic for prepping and stuff, so i was thinking we could keep a weekend timing as a backup in case that didn't work out. I'm not sure how likely this scenario is but some security in that regard would be nice.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yea im sure i'll be on late on weekend at some point. I'm literally the anti-john we'll get this done if you're ready and willing i promise.
    yo man we're paired for dpp uu round 3. im gmt-5 and am usually free after 5 pm everyday except friday. when do you wanna play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…