Smogon Forums

Omastar68
Omastar68
Lol I kno. I really don't have much so it makes sense. And I don't fancy doing a bunch of breeding projects either. Just wish I hadn't wasted time kaking the thread
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think the formatting is just weird dude, it's very off-putting when all the information isn't there. Take a look at my thread for an example of what it commonly looks like
Omastar68
Omastar68
Didn't even kno you had a trade thread, looks good. Way bettr than mine at least. I should've split it up into regions rather than breedables and legends. No trophy case and what not also makes it look kinda half-hearted, and TBH it was. Using those dum little sprites was also a bad move I think. I'm kinda too lazy to fix it, wen I want something I ask in the SQSR thread.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Also, does that Chansey that's the 2nd min listed really have perfect Atk? I mean just seems kinda akward lol. You want that 0 for SwagPlay stuff, and it's easy enough cuz Destiny Knot gives do,e control over 5 IVs and SpA don't matter.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah splitting up into regions makes it way easier to search for imo.

And yeah I guess there's no point in updating if you're not trading ZING

Also it doesn't really matter that much for Chansey, trying to go for a 0 in Atk is unnecessary work. Technically it's nice to have but it is usually negligible. Dunno if it is actually 31 though but it doesn't really matter because Chansey's attack is insignificant.
Omastar68
Omastar68
Fair enough. I like 0 Atk a lot on those kinds of mons, but prolly have wasted too much time breeding for it. It does however make a fairly big difference on certain mons, or at least more of a difference than on something like Chansey. Rotom is an example for drawing Swagger from stuff that had it, I was lucky to hatch one that's flawless and 0 Atk(actually more an one, and have both HP Ice and 31 Def.) Another thing is a Misdreavus that's Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31-I noticed yours is an X on Atk instead.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah I agree for Rotom

tbh though most times I get hit by swagger I'm using a physical attacker anyway -_-