pkmn-taicho321
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have, but I don't have any actual coding skills. I have been involved in producing some games due on XBL shortly, but not my own material.
    Why do you ask?
    Hey! I'm on the lookout for spriters to help with my fangame project type thing, and I spotted your entry to CAP 9. I thought you were very unlucky to come 8th in a competitive competition. Anyhow, if you're interested (even vaguely), check out the thread I posted in Smeargle.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72523

Thanks!
    Hello Taicho. Since I did not want to clutter the CAP art thread, and I figured you would not read my edits, here is my conclusion on how to make your CAP look more electric:

The electric cloud currently is the exact some color as the skin of your cucumber. So, perhaps you could alter the colors slightly where the electric cloud is to really emphasize the electric typing? This is coming from someone who is a terrible artist, so please feel free to ignore my comments entirely :)
    Hey, I've been wondering... what program do you use for the lineart on your pictures (in particular, your CAP10 design)? It looks so beautiful and clean!
    Hey pkmn-taicho. I heard you got CAP battle running on your mac...do you mind giving me some help? i used crossover to run it, and it loads up fine, but when i get to the login screen i cant click on anything. thanks in advance!
    Hey taicho. I just thought I would stop by to beg you to enter a finalized version of your entry for the Cap 9 project, as I believe it fits DKs spread perfectly, and it is absolutely one of the top contenders. So, please reconsider your statement!
    all posts will be handled in the thread! If when the project is done you are satisfied with my work I only ask that you link the thread with a small blurb.
    Hi, pkmn-taicho! This is darkchicken, hoping to establish some communications with you if you decide to work on my CAP9 concept. Consider messaging me to discuss the work. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…