Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you know who Rucka Rucka Ali is?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Is that a Jaden Smith tweet?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I Have Attained A Meme Potential Where I Can Imitate The Voice Of Our Generation With Near Perfection. But No, I Created This "M e m e" Myself.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    careful, I hear if you take too much Jaden Smith you lose track of who you really are
    do you ever watch or read any of those videos/articles that tweak the prequels? some of them are really bad but others have some nice ideas I wish were used
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Also like the idea that the clones were the bad guys. This honestly wouldn't change much since the bad guys were all droids who are all the same anyway. This would make sense because like I said before I never got why the war was called the Clone Wars and it was named after the army of one side? Rather than being called the civil war or something. If the clones were the inciting group, that would make more sense. Also we could still roll with the Republic not having an army and the clones threat forcing the Republic to make an army which would become the stormtroopers. From then on it would be mostly the same but just make a bit more sense. We would need a new excuse to kill the Jedi though since these are normal guys and don't have Order 66 programmed into them. Normal guys wouldn't kill the Jedi, and Revenge of the Sith never really gave a good reason why people wouldn't like the Jedi anymore. It didn't matter since all the Jedi were already dead, but in this case it'd be normal guys doing it so they need a good reason.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I like it how it is tbh
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah but you can always improve things :[
    criminal psychologists predict that the sudoku killer will target 3, 4, or 9 victims next
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I think you're underestimating the need to go after 6
    the character John Blake suffers from the inherited genetic condition Primary Cranial Hyperhidrosis. Many people assume this line of dialogue is a reprimand for Blake's rash suggestion, but in truth it is simply a literal reference to the temperature of his cranium. The rising smoke indicates the sewer is already quite warm, so it's admirable that Foley is concerned for Blake's safety.
    Tell me, Gato. Do you feel... in charge?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Getting the 411 on you would be quite the feather in my cap
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    Tell me about Hulavuta! Why does he wear the mask?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Our plan is proceeding as expected
    Blood and chaos spilled throughout the cabin.Death amended the flight plan. No! Wilson thought. This can’t be happening! I’m in charge here!
    Man, like rewatching The Dark Knight Rises sewer fight scene it has not held up well. It looks so fake upon rewatch, the fight choreography is really bad :(

None of the hits feel like they have any weight to them or skill, and it's slow as heck. They never ever even look like they're actually hitting each other either. It is very cringe upon rewatching
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I just wanted to share that before it becomes a problem. I don't want it to ruin our friendship.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    hm do I? guess it was probs like this situ. sorry again tho, will try to put more effort into replying to ppl
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    tahnks
    why is the alpha blogg literally the worst designed boss fight in any game ever made
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    except it doesn't always leave itself vunerable when it charges at you, and in order to even have a chance to hit it you have to get hit by it. even when it does leave itself vunerable you only have a small window to hit it, and even when you do hit it it still hits you. it's not even that hard, just badly designed
    Magnemite
    Magnemite
    also you can't even save less than like 15 minutes of gameplay before you can get to the fight which is really dumb
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    agreed, its all or nothing my friend
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    listening to simgretina, dangerous game we're playing here??? What could have made this happen?
    brightobject
    brightobject
    it was u :o) idk if u were subd to them or not though so
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I'm not, I stopped being subbed about 2 years ago, I just found the general quality of the songs was dropping 4 me; plus it kind of hurt me to see an artist literally controlled by their fandom. He just moved through the "cringe" things (currently on undertale, NOT THAT UNDERTALE == 100% CRINGE!!) and gets millions of views wheras the stuff he actually likes gets ignored, so I don't think he can grow as an artist, his beats are cool but I'm not a fan of ambient stuff which is most nowadays. Laser panther is kind of nice tho,,,,,,,,,be warned that liking sim is a dangerous path lmao seriously don't become consumed by the fandoms because u like music my firned
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it didn't seem that bad in fact he was kind of nice to those kids when he interacted with them directly. he even danced for them. idk why he had to be such an asshole because he seems like he could be a really nice guy if he tried.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah, idk why he was acting cringey
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    because he's an asshole but he doesn't have to be. I mean come on, he has serious skills, so it's not like he's a worthless piece of shit. So why's he acting like one, he could use his talents to make people happy. I guess just seeing that wasted potential for good just makes me sad.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    what about clone wars?

and I am glad we agree on this stupid line
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    they fought some sith then
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    well

when episode 3 came out none of that was created yet, that's why there are some inconsistencies. Like Grievous and Anakin act like it's their first time meeting on the ship, even though they knew each other in the war. And Grievous says "I was trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku" before dueling Obi-Wan, implying Obi-Wan didn't know that, even though they dueled several times in the show.

Even still nobody dies in the clone wars because they all have to be alive for episode 3. I guess he did beat Maul and Savage and stuff technically, but Idk man. The fact that the show was clearly written after episode 3 and was not originally intended to be there makes this line bad, and even if you count "retcons" it was still the worst for like 4 years
    Since likes are disabled in the CAP forums, I'd just like to clarify that I agree with you here (smogon.com/forums/threads/3561350/#post-6766746) and I'm sorry for any problems that might have arisen because of the confusion :)
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    why no likes thats hella inconvenient 4 my grammar posts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…