Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got 6-0ed by an HP Fire Abra on the ladder because this shit has no checks, I fully support your cause
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Another member of the train....
    In Which Shrug learns the hard way that there are actually republicans on the internet
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i dont think that it is bad; my parents are repub and they are good ppl etc etc. u are too i assume, or at least have leanings. what he said was meant to be funny and was but also sounded peculiar in the sense that it borders on batshit crazy but comes close to approximating one of the dominant ideologies in the country
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    there is room for only one authority in this world and that is money. what does it matter who controls it when you are so busy trying to get a handful that you can't see straight?
    its been a while since a real Shrug Gemme, suffering from poster's block? :(
    Shrug
    Shrug
    im now a little nervous my "shtick", as it were, will get abrasive or repetitive, so yes
    play this weekend, gmt+2
    Shrug
    Shrug
    lets try to hammer out a more precise time, do u have a prefered day?
    Soldier
    Soldier
    wht is your gmt ? I prefer sunday bcuz saturday is full of complication
    Shrug
    Shrug
    est, sunday is good!
    your posts make me so happy
    Shrug
    Shrug
    that means an awful lot given you are prolly my fav poster on this site ^_^ thank you v much
    basically agreed with what post below you said
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yeah holy shit i did not expect people to have such a well-formed opinion goddamm
    shaian
    shaian
    thanks dude i like to occasionally take the time to surprise people with actual responses in between post-post meta ironic humour posts and anime references
    fleurdyleurse
    tbh az was a kind of a jerk. witty jerk though, very witty
    Shrug
    Shrug
    my take was he was generally a nice guy but passed up on being kind to be clever which lead to some jerkishness, the way they took him out though was savage
    brightobject
    brightobject
    that's what i thought too at first, but his posts in the is thread abt likes bein removed lowered my opinion of him a lot
    hey man is that election thread literally just "bernie or bust" or is it actually worth posting seriously in
    shaian
    shaian
    yeah it was a pretty sad microcosm of public political discourse. i actually got a bit frustrated by that thread and my initial response to veiva was deleted for being too condescending and i just sort of gave up so thanks for that beautifully constructed depiction of populism by the way, it was quite disheartening when my concerns regarding substance devoid populism were responded to with nothing but populist cliches.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i empathize with their point, bernie does seem like a genuine dude and there arent a lot of those in u.s politics. it's just his lack of image is his image and his policy proposals may as well not exist
    shaian
    shaian
    no, for sure. in many ways im further left than sanders but thats because of the political climate of canada. where my criticism comes from is that he simply has no idea how to translate his plans in to formal legislation and i prefer to approach politics as both parts ideological as well as practical, which im sure you can relate to
    holy shit your post in the irony thread is so good
    internet
    internet
    seconding this, it's amazing
    Shrug
    Shrug
    ty for the kind words, though im most impressed i managed to get tehy to openly dislike a post
    man u got me into david foster wallace, thanks bro
    brightobject
    brightobject
    read about his biopic in the paper once but never looked further than that. glad i finally got ard to reading his stuff
    Shrug
    Shrug
    He's vey cool. I don't agree with everything he says but he's crazy smart, and his views on like irony isolation and that kinda stuff are great and like 1000x better articulated than my own thoughts. Also rlly funny
    brightobject
    brightobject
    federer one was gold
    very good posts lately, good stuff, real good, maybe even the best
    Shrug
    Shrug
    ty my dude, just tryin to post when i have something funny to say and not when i dont :))
    when are you gonna grace smogon dot com with more shrugposts
    gali
    gali
    yes
    gali
    gali
    what are your thoughts on the panama papers btw
    Shrug
    Shrug
    im going to go with: big reveal of something i had suspected but never seen confirmed; happy it wasnt a ton of US dudes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…