Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry if there's an obvious problem with this, but:
    Regarding the 48ths/100s topic in PR, couldn't there be a compromise where you can choose which to see in a battle? As I understand it, there is no mechanical difference; it's rather a visual/display issue. We can't show both because that's too much information, so that's off the table. But what if there were a setting (c)
    Khaytra
    Khaytra
    (c) where you could mark "Use real 48ths to display HP" or "Use estimated %s to show HP" in the settings menu and when a battle is created the text is based on whatever the setting is at the time, like whether or not the battle is displayed using the optional BW sprites? That way, both sides can whichever display they're comfortable with. You said you were open to compromise for convenience, so might this be it?
    Hey Zarel did you know that PS! can run (albeit not very well) in the N3DS Browser?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Interesting
    check my pms when u come on, found lots of stuff that needs fixing / could do with improving w.r.t. old gens teambuilder
    Is there any way I can get an inactive alt on Showdown that I want because I want to change my name? If there isn't a way that is fine
    also,
    Ideally I think we’d calculate how much in-game time it takes to perform a move and subtract that from a newly implemented 1-hour battle timer on PS, in addition to the normal drain that happens when deciding which move to use. However I think that would require a ton of research, probably not feasible. Still I’m happy someone finally brought this up in PR, so TY for that!
    Hey Zarel, I wanted to thank you.

you've lobbied in PR for important things this generation, including "Separate tiering of mega pokémon," also you've seemingly supported non-pokémon bans (bothers me, too)

Recently, you posted "Time/turn limit on games," long overdue.

IMO, should be limited to LESS than 1 hr, as turns in-game happen slower than on simulator (“skip turn,” connection delays).

TY again, PS FTW! :)
    You need to add Lemonade into the game so I may give my opponents Lemonade through Rotom Frost Tirck and we can all be friends :D
    Yo I hadn't been in the PS! teambuilder in forever but I just went into it tonight and I love it so much
    I need to be on PS for a VGC event. I have not lied to you. Ask people that know me I swear I'm not bull shitting. I'm very annoyed that all I have done is tried to help and this is how you repay me.
    Hello Sir! I want to claim an innactive alt on showdown as my own to match my username. Anyway I can do this?
    Hey Zarel I was wondering if you could reset my PS password? I wasn't signed in and for some reason my pw doesn't seem to work. It's my main account and I've signed in hundreds of times so I know the pw but it won't work. my PS account is identical to my Smogon account: trillyntruly. i've even posted reqs in the past before so there should be no question it's my account. Thx!
    I don't have PR access, so I wanted to mention that Defensive Starmie only avoids a 2HKO from STAB Foul Play with a minimum Attack IV. I don't think the value really matters otherwise for it because the damage is so minimal, so Rapid Spin should probably not count as a physical move.
    Hi, I didn't want to post again in the thread, but when I logged onto PS! I noticed I didn't have my custom avatar. I had the bw2elesa avatar the last time I was on and I've noticed that usually using it resets your avatar whenever you log back in, so it's probably my fault. Sorry, but could you try changing my avatar again? http://i.imgur.com/BjtSVv5.png

Thanks
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It takes a while, don't worry about it
    Hello! Tech support question. I have a weird issue connecting on my Android 5.1.1 tablet. My Android 6.0 phone and Windows 10 pc connect fine, but whenever I try connecting either from chrome or from the PS app beta I get an error message saying "PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now". Tried restarting, disconnecting from wifi, etc. Any ideas? Username bassboink
    Just a quick question: Is there a system implemented into PS! that automatically removes user(s) accounts after a long time of innactivity, thus making new alts available? If not, could we see it in the future?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, we intentionally reserve inactive accounts for contributors, moderators, famous people, and the like.
    The50mph
    The50mph
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the quick reply :]
    Went on showdown today, and that just completely blew my mind.
    Well played, sir. That has to be the best april fools joke I saw today.
    Happy Birthday Zarel! May you remember this day, I wish you good luck and enjoy! (Not sure if I am a day late or not, but anyways Happy Birthday!)
    I asked around today because I didn't want to bug you unless I had to, but it seems you're the only one who updates custom avatars. Any chance you could make my avatar request from a couple weeks ago happen? I'd appreciate it!
    Hey, first I'd like to say thanks for all the great work you've done with the PS! Server, you've got a lot of people, including myself, back into Pokemon. I do have a suggestion though, when you do /rank, would it be possible to add a peak for each ladder?
    Zarel you know what. I admire you so much for making this site. I admire you for spending your hard earned time making pokemon showdown for other users enjoyment. Keep on doing what you're doing man. Also i want to contribute to the site too. I want to learn how to code. Once again i really appreciate it. You my dawg, Zarel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…