Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo berds im sorry but it seems I was unavailable :/ can you tutro me next round in gsc as well? I'd really like to learn the meta as its the only meta I completely dont understand.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    sry man, I just don't really use discord at all, it's not a good application so I don't check it regularly. I'd say it's best if we set up a session on here
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    when are you free?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Every weekday in the evening, around 9-10 pm my time and onwards
    yo beds, looks like your gsc zard and kanga analyses just need those last qc checks implemented before they can roll out to gp. they're both pretty much done, so we might as well get them on-site :P
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I legit forgot that those existed, I will implement changes asap
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    awesome, thanks ^.^
    can i start a genesect-legal bw mintour in ruins of alph
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yes you can do this, I'll give the other roa mods a notification, then you can post it whenever.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Cool thanks. I can play if I have someone else make the pairings right? If not it's no big deal
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yes you can. In general just keep to the tournament guidelines or ask a TD or a more experienced user for help
    hey dude i know you're busy ghosting conflict in wcop but we also need to play for pocl when you have time! gmt -6, available monday through friday. saturday i drive back to college so that's a no go. also i promise to bring something cool
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Sorry to disappoint you but I sadly can't ghost the conflict due to getting laid permanently the whole week. That is also the reason why my availability is sorta shaky this week. Are you free in your friday evening, around my midnight from friday to saturday maybe? I am available at other times too but I am not exactly sure when. We can make things happen spontaneously though.
    Promise to not get made again instead knahmean
    Lavos
    Yeah that works for me. I can meet you on smogtours my Friday evening, or we can play if we find each other online at another time. GL bud
    ok so a bit ago slurmz approached me about hosting RoAPL, when is the next one and is a host still needed? not sure who else to ask but Jelli but I'm PRETTY sure you're more active and probably do know. Been a while since I got any news.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I have never been involved in decisions like who hosts roapl in case it happens again this year. I'd say Jellicent and Lutra (as roa mod and last years host) are the people you'll want to talk to
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ight thx duders
    hey beds when do u wanna play for super tour? same gmt, i can almost every evening from 9 to 11 pm, lemme know
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    how about tuesday?
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    it should be ok
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    ill be on in around 30-40' on smogtours
    Yes I can play tomorrow but dont know when since im going clothes shopping
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I should be available the whole night, so we can play in your evening
    Hello! I'm your tutee this round, I'm at GMT+8, and free most days except Saturdays, Skype is fine, let me know [:
    Hey, we play for Tokusane. I figured you're probably on here more than there. What's your time zone/availability? I'm EST and am good during the day mostly
    fuuu, glad that the nazi didnt win yesterday
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Islamisation is about to start :I
    Nelson
    Nelson
    did u vote for the nazi ? :/

not islamisation its multicultralism and i believe it's gud for europe; we actually don't have the choice so better do it hamoniously than with a nazi xD
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    No I voted for the grandpa, calm down lel
    What up I'm your tutee for this round. Let me know what times work for you I'll linger in old gens so shouldnt be too hard to find me.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I tend to use skype for tutoring, since i don't really like sitting around on showdown in public rooms. I will pm you for all the details and stuff.
    Hey bro, we're paired for gsc cup, when playin? Im gmt +2 u can find me on smogtour server like hellpowna from 10 pm my gmt to 01.00 am my gmt see ya :)
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Hey man, i'm sorta busy till sunday, so either we can do it tomorrow evening or on sunday. Otherwise next week I should be less busy. I'm gonna try to find you on smogtours on those dates.
    Tell me if those don't work for you
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Hey man, i'm sorta busy till sunday, so either we can do it tomorrow evening or on sunday. Otherwise next week I should be less busy. I'm gonna try to find you on smogtours on those dates.
    Tell me if those don't work for you
    I got subbed in for kratos, lets get this done. gmt-8 lmk when u want to play.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    tonight obvs, I can play from now onwards basically, you will be able to find me on smogtours when you are here
    Hey, when do you want to play for ADV cup ? I'm GMT+2.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Gmt+2 too, do you want to do sunday evening maybe?
    Z+V
    Sure, around stour time ?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yes that works
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…