Smogon Forums

a0161613
a0161613
Thanks for this.

Out of interest, what were your other wider changes to the RMT?
cant say
cant say
Since they were mostly "ideas" I didn't really flesh them out, but I was thinking of stuff like using either Mega Zard X with another steel-type (Scizor / Aegi) so you hate dual dragon / steel cores, with something like Greninja or Hydreigon as the sixth. Zard Y could also be really cool, running dual weather so they reset each other's when they come in, Garchomp or Mamoswine would be cool with that, but I couldn't think of a sixth mon that I liked. Serperior was the best I think.

I think I had more but I'm at work rn
cant say
cant say
Saw your replay and thought I'd give you a pro tip: use swagger first against special attackers rather than thunder wave, you have a 50% chance of them being immobilised rather than para's 25% chance. Also, don't be afraid to set up a sub, you could have done that against Blaziken instead of killing with Foul Play.
a0161613
a0161613
As good as I can see Mawile is, I'm very wary of this ground weakness. Chomp and Mamo are big threats to me although i've not seen that many. That wouldnt change if I ran Char X. I'm enjoying Klefki so I'd like to keep that.

I'm tempted to run mixed Mega Chomp and something with it. I like the Solid Snake Serp so that would be my first idea.

At this point I'm more than OK with the fact that the team has changed so much. I'd just like to nail something good down so I can breed it.