Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guess what

The link in your sig is broken lmao

Also is there a plan for JC mons giveaway? That'd be swell. We need the ColdCunes and the Donphans and the DNites and the HA birbs and all that crazy shenanigans.
    Lego
    Lego
    TheMantyke shared his RNG'd ColdCune, if you can work with .pkm files. If you can't then shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.
    http://bit.ly/21G7oiK
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 ColdCune (and another one with a more TR-ish spread but I forget the exact IVs/HP), for what it's worth. I'd be happy to make them available when I have the time/means. ;)
    6tennis
    6tennis
    Sick. Thanks both of you for helping me out.
    Hey there, I was wandering if you still do VGC16 Legendary Pokemon give aways? I was directed here to a friend saying that you still do those kind of things. If not that is fine and I will leave you alone (and yell at my aquaintance for making me bother you) but if so may I post a two requests?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Currently Legofigure11 and Cannbiel Eyes are helping me distribute atm. But yeah the mons are still being given away!
    PokkenSmashGaming
    PokkenSmashGaming
    Alright, thank you very much for your response. I also apologize for my late response. But may I ask, if I were to make a request would I make a request on your profile or on their profile(s)?

But one way or the other I really appreciate what you and your friends(?) are doing. I know it likely has to be a lot of work to do what you do.

Also I read through some of your comments, you seem like a really chill and nice person. If I was on here more I'd follow you but I usually stray away from forums.
    Lego
    Hello, wondering if it is okay that I use one of the legends from your thread as prize in the VGC live tour, more specifically the Quiet Kyogre from MattaPod?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yeah that'd be easiest, since I'm doing a million things at once right now
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    deposited a lvl 10 beautifly, IGN Wade, msg TMON
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Got yeah! And now I rest because Im feeling sick >_>
    OK so just wondering if the legendaries you clone are able to be used in vgc regionals. It's my first time and me and my friend are really worried. R they detected by a hack check which apparently occurs?

If anyone could tell me exactly how they check for hacks would be good too.
    Lego
    Lego
    They are fine to be used, the hack checks don't detect cloning and 99% of the judges don't care about cloning - a few of my local ones actually endorse it.
    Maxwell002
    Thanks legofigure11
    DragonWhale
    DragonWhale
    The best part: However, Dragonite was slightly less popular overall among the highest level players. On teams that finished with a rating of at least 1800 in the Masters Division, three Pokémon were more popular than Dragonite: Snorlax, Slowbro, and Clefable. These three Pokémon have a lot in common, and together they defined the way battles in the Kanto Classic were fought.

Our forecast article was right on point lol.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Best part is the Seaking namedrop :D
    6tennis
    6tennis
    I can't believe they actually acknowledged OHKO spam :O
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yo I testdrived Piloswine for a few matches: mother fucker surived +2 Excadrill Iron Head. I think this thing is legit, gonna make a serious team around it now!
    cant say
    cant say
    Looks like Hula brought it up in the 3v3 thread, and Omastar has chimed in, I think they need you to enlighten them with Stellar's EV spread and explain what you've been doing!
    Uh, hi. I had been considering back and forth about donating my Latios. It is 31/#/31/31/31/31 Timid. However, I have been too much paranoid.

Question. A cloned Pokemon apparently has no memory when asked at Memory Girl, as I found out with Nelson Tangela's Jirachi. Or is it just because the OT didn't spend enough time with it? I'm just paranoid if my Latios will have even littlest doubt on him.
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    Hmm, do you clone them yourself and if yes, do you distinguish/separate the original one then? Just want to ensure if I do donate, when returned it is sure to be the original one. Sorry, I'm so paranoid as he's so special to me.
    Lego
    Lego
    I just checked with a couple of the ones that I cloned for Theory's giveaway, and they all have memories. I think the reason that the Jirachi didn't may be because it is from an event.
    Lego
    Lego
    Yesh I just checked, none of my Event mons have memories.
    Howdy sir, I was wondering if you have any contacts that might have a perfect (besides maybe SpA) Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh. I don't care if it was savved in gen 5 or not, just so long as it looks legit with the capture location, ID, and secret ID. I am trying to build an Ubers team ingame just for any of those few people who still like battling through wifi.
    Lego
    Lego
    I have one (Adamant 31/31/31/1/31/31) that I RNG'd on Dream Radar that you can have a clone of for free if you still need it.
    Lego
    Lego
    248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe, Lv 100
    Hi, I'd like to donate this Lando here for your thread:
    Jolly (31/ 31/ 30/ 27/ 30/ 31)

It's UT and in a Diveball and it doesn't miss a Single point. I cought this one on my AS a couple of days ago.
    What do you think? :)
    Hey dude, I really want to try to get this done quickly, so could you check the PM I sent you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…