Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for RU seasonal?
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    On weekdays, I can't play before 10 am your time cause I have school but I can play after 7 PM your time. I can play anytime within the next few hours as well if you are up to it

can't play this weekend however because I'm very busy tho.
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    when do you wanna finish?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i'll be on and off the rest of the day
    just try to find me on ps
    hey for rupl can you play on thursday or friday at like 3 est?
    g
    g
    I can at 5-6pm est i guess or today around that time or earlier
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yo i'll be on for the next 1h45m if you can play o.o
    g
    g
    ok it should be fine, ill contact you later :)
    oy when do you wanna play for ubers ssnl I'm +2
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm -7. I'll be on in 1h45m from this post and for another 4 hours after that if you can play
    Reje
    Reje
    smogtours?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah sure, I'll be there in around 20 min
    "there's literally no song to connect these three" - a fool. gastronomicon by slugdge, a uk sludge metal outfit focused around gastropods
    col49
    col49
    and to make it worst u picked a queen song. why not go full uncultured white girl and pick " ironic (acoustic version)"?
    Sup. Looks like we're paired for UUPL this week :). I'm GMT -5, should be free Wednesday and beyond. Anywhere from 4PM to 1AM on the weekdays, more flexible during the weekend. Let me know what works for you.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Okay, sure. I'll be here in between 3 and 5 your time just in case. You can find me on main or smog tours on Truly Manipulative btw.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    I'm online for like 3 more hours tonight in case you're around. If not, let's try for 8PM tomorrow night.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I've gotta study for a quiz I forgot about. 8pm tomorrow is fine
    you-me ru ssl r5 mind waiting to schedule till this weekend I got my semester exam friday, whats your timezone friend?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im gmt-7, its an ru tour so i expected to play on sunday going in.. yeah weekends fine
    Killintime
    Killintime
    what time you wanna meet today?
    Yo we're paired up for UUPL W2. When are you free to play?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im gmt-7 im free tomorrow after 3pm and after 7:30 thursday friday, if that doesnt work i should be free all day sunday and most fo the day saturday
    Accel
    Accel
    Saturday sounds good. I have finals/studying to take care of during the weekdays. Let's make this a good one!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ PLAY ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ROZES ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ NOW ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ PLAY ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ROZES ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ NOW ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…