D4RR3N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey thought u were dead lol. adv bw oras, im gmt -4 would pref playing tomorrow anytime
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    bro i might have to head out for a while, but ill be back around 4 something your time, would that be ok for u?
    Lavos
    thats fine, take ur time
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    sup man, whr u @
    Hey, I just missed your PM on showdown cause I was out but yeah it was me ! How are you old friend ? :)
    hey man. im gmt+11. Ive got uni parties almost every day this week, so im thinking sunday or saturday would be best (i should be able to play most of the day on those 2 dats). what say you?
    Sup man, upl time! I'm gmt +1 and wednesday+weekends are good days to throw down on for me. I can generally be more flexible on weekends, and I can do times after 8-midnight my time on wednesday (which might be a bit shitty or you tbf). Hmu with your suggestions
    Hack
    Hack
    I can do around noon my time, which should be good considering your timezones. Other than that I'm pretty much on and off for the whole day
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    alright, i'll hit you up on skype
    Hack
    Hack
    I have to be off starting somewhere around 5-6 pm until midnight (gmt+1). So that leaves me with 4-5 more hours I can be on
    Hey, I'm your opponent for OST. When do you want to meet up and play? I'm GMT -5 and I should be generally free at nights on my time. What sounds good for you?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    where can i find you usually? I'll try to look for you in the next 12 hours most probably
    Meteordash
    Meteordash
    Ill be on PS, just find me in the Tours/RU room, ill be lurking there
    Meteordash
    Meteordash
    do you think you can make it tonight?
    We play for round 2 losers bracket of Ubers seasonals. When can you play? I'm available most weekdays from 3:30-10 CST
    hi there, we r paired for no john tournament r1. im gmt +1, i can be online from 8 pm till 01.00 am everyday and 2 pm till 3.15 pm(my GMT)
    u can often find me on smogtour. hope to catch ya soon
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    I was there, i contacted u on irc you didnt reply me bro :/. My computer will be down till saturday, we can play sunday if u want
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    U contacted me at around 2am my time which was like 7pm for you already, and yesterday i stayed up to 2am my time but couldnt find u either. Ill be away till saturday so idk if deadline is after that or something
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    See u 2night at my gmt alright, k? Sorry for the delay
    when doubles seasonal
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    gmt +8 here, i should be free for the rest of the day today and friday
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Saturday / Sunday would be best for me i think
    hey we have to play for ROAPl when can u play? I can play everyday eccept for friday after 9 pm my time (gmt +2)
    hey dude, we're paired for RU open. I'm est so gmt-5 and should be available over weekends and usually at night during weekdays although my schedule varies a bit. Just lemme know whatever works for you and we'll get this one
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Im gmt+8 sry been rly busy, lets try for the weekends im usually on during my evenings but tell me a good time and ill try to see if it works for me
    YABO
    YABO
    I can do like midnight or one am my time either saturday or sunday so long as you specify which one. I can also do around noon or so either day
    Hey what's up we're paired for the LC Open. I'm GMT -5 est and available on weekends and most weeknights my time. So let me know what works for you and we can figure out a time to get these matches done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…