Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we are paired for the uu advance tour. I'm GMT -5, free almost anytime today, tomorrow between noon and 4pm, and Saturday almost not at all unfortunately. You?
    We play for UU Open Round 1. I'm GMT -5 and I'm available on PS most weekends and sometimes on weekdays
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I can be on PS later today, most presumably starting at 4:00 or 4:30
    zf
    i'm ready when you are.
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I'm on PS rn under the name CherylBush, let's do this!
    sup we have 2 play for a tour
    LordHydra
    LordHydra
    East coast USA btw
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available most weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know when you're available
    LordHydra
    LordHydra
    I'm available whenever ur available i'll be in the ubers room call for me idk if i'll b on my main or an alt laddering
    I'm GMT+1 I can play most evenings my time up until around 11. When would you like to play?
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available most weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know what works best for you and we can work something out
    Toxzn
    Toxzn
    5pm your time... I kinda wanna get this done soon, could you do wednesday? If not I should be free almost all evenings between 4pm-6pm your time.
    zf
    wednesday should work for me
    yo, when fite major league, I am gmt+2
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available every weekday after 4 pm and all day weekends. i can play now if you're online.
    hi, when second chances? gmt+2
    mael
    mael
    alright, i'll be on smogtours!
    zf
    hey, you around? got back ~25 minutes later than i expected, but i'll be on for the next 2 hours if you can still play.
    mael
    mael
    yea i'm around
    week 7 major league ou when im gmt +2
    zf
    i'm gmt -4. i should be available this weekend sometime. let me know when you can play.
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    saturday 6pm ur time?
    Yo, we're paired for the Week 7 of Major League OU, when you can play? I'm GMT -3, available 14:00-17:00 or 19:00-20:00 on the weekdays (except Wednesday) and 14:00-23:00 on the weekends.
    zf
    i'm gmt -4. i should be able to play everyday day this week during the times listed, let me know what works best for you.
    Century Express
    Century Express
    Thursday is perfect for me : )
    zf
    ok sounds to me
    OUPL R2 GMT-5. Free weekend nights mostly and it seems like you are to. Wanna shoot for a Saturday or Sunday game at like 8 pm est?
    AM
    AM
    See you saturday
    AM
    AM
    On smogtours now.
    zf
    hey, got here a bit late. i'm ready to go rn though if you're still around.
    hi, when fite for roa tour? im gmt+1
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 12 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know when you're free. i can play now too if you want
    Hola ZF :) we meet again for hpl [Carloo was subbed out] would you like to play tomorrow at 10:00am in GMT-6?
    zf
    i'm a bit busy tomorrow. could we play sometime tonight?
    hey man, im east time zone. when do you wanna play for adv cup r4? i can play mon-fri 1-3pm est. i cant do sundays tho. and as of right now saturday is booked. i can do late nights around 11:30pm est if needed as well
    hey friend, we're paired for all gens major league tour. I'm gmt -4, when fite?
    zf
    are you available rn?
    BradSharp
    BradSharp
    sorry dude, wasnt around. ironically I think I may have played a ladder match after briefly waking up but yea right back to sleep. ill be around all night tonight though. same time should work if you're around
    zf
    i'm online rn
    LCPL when play? GMT +1, after 8pmish is usually good for me.
    zf
    i'm free tues-thurs all day, plus the weekend. i'm gmt -4. let me know what works best for you.
    fitzy72
    Tuesday is great for me. Around 8:30pm my time?
    zf
    sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…