ZhengTann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I gave it some thought and...

would you mind if I revoked my challenge and you went to the next of the line (akela iirc)? I didn't think I would end with some many important matches ongoing at the same time.

sure, if that causes hassle, I can keep with it.
    Is your alphabet soup battle 0 Megas? 1 Mega? 9 Megas?
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    You can decide. I have no idea what team I am even going to field, given that your profile is too big for me to find any reliable all-counters.
    YellowAdminSilver
    YellowAdminSilver
    Tbh I was putting a team together and didn't even put a Mega in. Zero Megas sounds good to me.
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    'kay
    BTW I won't send to jay until you give me the thumbs up to do so. So lemme know when your claims are approved off, k?
    your aerodactyl has counter but I dont think aero learns counter? on my phone, could be wrong
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    I...... think I got it from veekun? If veekun is proven wrong I'll just delete it.
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    haha its not on veekun either I think?
    In my pike, can I sub for "move with a nonzero flinch chance"?
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    Covering both Zen Headbutt and Headbutt?

A little iffy. I don't mind, personally (you should be able win, as close as I am trying to pressure you) but will you get at least an ambiguous response from IRC? Thanks.
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    Just deduct one UC and you'll be set :)
    Matezoide
    Matezoide
    Aaaand done. Thank you.
    Gale vs Solid Goid is pretty good, and if you can make it to Round 5 with good flavour and accurate calcs, well..... :)

:D
    replaced earthquake with dig, i just didn't note them ac/ec at the end, (55-20-2-4-7)=22 cc, i'll just spend nido's 3 mc later, chinchou actually has 1 ac but i'll just edit those three into the profile, obviously i knew they got it from my totals
    stuff is fixd on claim; gunk shot -> seismic toss and i think you're allowed to use past tutors in place of eggs when the mon doesn't have eggs.
    "Fort Colorcastle: Fix and APPROVED. Two things. One, the match with maxxed Alakazam gives you 9 CC, not 10, so your total should be 33 CC, 3 UC."
    Zt I'm getting 7cc maxakazam + 1cc base for a 1v1 + 1cc amulet coin + 2koc into cc from the tricked heart scale = 11cc
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    Okay. Tell Jay to fix that and VM me again.
    I do have valid mega data for aerodactyl, charizard, and gyarados, in the second or third line. shinyfairymon also seems to have just c/ped the visible part of the profile, rather than the full BBcode which screwed some things up (mainly spacing and removing several images in the profile)
    Hey, just a comment about the llama match you are reffing between p2x7 and Lad. Iirc, a good while ago, it was decided that hazards damage after a switch happens "a0" of the next round, and that if the hazards caused a ko it would still count as if a round had passes. I'm about 90%
    Gale said "and push back" in his first sub, and "if your first substitution doesn't activate" in his second, so dusknoir should be burned instead of confused.
    Although I said I'll take your Pike, I don't want to put it up exactly yet because I just want to make sure that you're challenging Silver since you (probably accidentally) put that you're challenging Bronze in the queue
    ZhengTann
    ZhengTann
    Yea my bad. I did want Silver haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…