MANNAT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The hotel I'm staying at doesn't have net, so I'm not going to be able to post much
    do you want me to post the new thread now?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    im in the middle of posting the team for this week, but can you count up the votes while I'm writing up the description? The desc should be done by 3:30 at latest since it takes me like 30 mins to get home from school.
    skies
    skies
    pm me the correct last pokemon btw :p
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    lmao that was amazing timing
    hey dude just saying u might wanna get someone else to help you cohost the thread Whats His Last as im gonna quit in like a week or two lol
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Ok lol
    eden
    eden
    i could help if needed! gl for finals
    Finals are coming up, so I'm going to have reduced activity until mid-late june when they finish.
    dom
    oh no reduced activity from everyone's favorite poster :[
    I like how you in the teambuilding competition didn't actually build a team
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i mean someone had to post the johny tots team lol
    heyo we're paired for the seeded ORAS tour
    im GMT+5:30 and prefer 9pm-1am my time (any day of the week).

When fite?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ok im pretty sure that both of us have forgotten about this tour lol, can you fight rn?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    if you can't fight right now, then anytime tomorrow is fine
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    i can do now
    are u still on?
    I can't believe they didn't add Heracross onto the OU viability thread. I mean, they have Shedinja and Kyurem on there. What do they do?
    "Rhyperior base attack is almost double tyrantrum's" what does this even mean
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    I said its larger didn't i
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ok i was stoned or something, what i actually meant to say was that it was larger lol
    Regular Heracross is legitimately one of the most enjoyable mons to use that I have tested out recently, also try out banded rhype
    I like your Hera team it uses Nape and also it uses Latios which is twice the cool.

I want to say though that if you want to convince someone to go up and show replays for it, make sure the replays are good. Attract Mega Manectric on the enemy team showing no footage of Heracross does not help your point.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    whoops i pasted the wrong replay lol
    Hello, we are playing for Liar's Rule. I am in EDT (GMT-4), open Tuesday night, but after that, not until Sunday, most likely. Or tonight, if you want to.
    hi huge fan
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ew leave unless u follow kek
    3d
    3d
    Only if u follow back to be honest
    Hey,we have to battle for the stadium tour. Im gmt +2, when are u free?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    same as my previous opp, froggy25. Please take the win, I'm not really interested in this tour anymore
    Just Posted a team on sample teams, go check it out!
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    it's in my sig as "offense team for laddering"
    Hey, when do you want to battle for the Stadium tourney ?
    froggy25
    froggy25
    Are you on main ?
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    actually just take the activity win, I have had a ton of schoolwork lately and have barely been able to get on smogon and keep my responsibilities going.
    froggy25
    froggy25
    No worries. If you can play later, feel free to contact me. I actually want to do battles to test the implementation of stadium mechanics haha, I don't really care about winning :q
    Im requesting that you do a stall team for what's his last. There are a lot of unique sets and I believe people will post very unique sets if you request them to think out of the box. Just an idea to consider.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    i just had a fat balance on what's his last...
    Darkreaper
    Darkreaper
    Not stall though bro. Completely different playstyles lol
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ik but im saying i dont wanna feature 2 fat teams so close to each other as they usually kill off activity in these threads aside from like break this team
    it's sad how you took gary's response about the vacuum and tried to turn it on me, despite it being aimed at you
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    mega alt has heal bell to act as a cleric for volcanion, actually has offensive presence unlike more clerics so it puts a lot more pressure on volcs counters, has way more defensive prowess than them, diancie has always been a top 5 mega, but it's not quite good enough to be s, and mgarde is good enough to move up but it's already moved up lately.
    Ramses
    Ramses
    you do realize if you run heal bell you've got 3 slots left right? fblast / return / eq. the main argument for a drop was it's worn down way too quickly, esp on sand, to even be considered for defensive utility and without fblast or eq you've returned to it's main issue as a fairy mega. it goes in circles basically
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    you run hvoice fire blast heal bell roost with like eq lati or sand which has a million tran answers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…