teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How good is SD Pass to sharpedo in UU? Hearing conflicting things about it.
    teal6
    teal6
    personally i think any sort of BP strategy is inherently kinda inconsistent, you're gambling a bit but celebi's definitely one of the best ones out there if you wanna do it
    hey when can u play for uupl? and what tiers
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man didn't catch you on smogtours today, i'll be on for the rest of tn so hmu to play any time
    fatty
    fatty
    sorry I probably won't be able to play until later tonight at 10, or tomorrow after 7. Either of those work for you?
    teal6
    teal6
    Nah I'm gonna be at a festival all weekend, traveling there now
    Hey, RBY. Btw I'm PDT (GMT-7)
    teal6
    teal6
    Cool, I'll be home around like 11 pm est, I'll idle on smogtours just message me then
    Oupl when? Im gmt+2
    Foggi
    I just can't play late during weekdays,only weekend but you are gone at weekend so idk
    teal6
    teal6
    Let's try middle of my day Friday, I may be home then
    Foggi
    I should be home at like 4pm wich is 10am for you i believe
    Do you still have to play dice? o.o BTW I wanted to congatulate you, when did you become that good at adv, it's incredible the fact you could dominate such a complicated metagame and then make it to the semifinals on the adv cup, no words really o_o
    teal6
    teal6
    Ah no I go through to the end, but I trained with a lot of good players and had them look over the teams I built for this tournament so maybe that helped :)
    Didn't you hear him bro? 1500+ Elo. You're out of your league fam; I don't even know why you bothered to reply
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    Yeah p2's not very good anymore but beating every variant of dreigon to some extent and beating literally every mence is enough of a niche now even if it doesnt do some of what it used to
    dingbat
    that guy is a legend in the making imho
    teal6
    teal6
    Btw I checked on this guy and he had a crisp 74 gxe
    saturday
    rs
    rs
    I dont think there's any way I'm getting up that early esp w/ my sleep schedule lmao, is noon EST okay or is that too late
    teal6
    teal6
    nah that should be great, see you then bud
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    Yes! I will see you then my friend and then maybe afterwards me(shiba) and you(teal6) can go out to a restaurant together or something. I hope to have a lot of fun!
    Yo, when do you want to get our RBY Cup matchas done? GMT+2, I'm up to play asap like today on my evening if you're cool w that
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Mh thats the array of time where i wont be avaiable, like ill come only be avaiable after 3pm est
    teal6
    teal6
    ah okay, i can hang around until then most likely, no problem
    teal6
    teal6
    im on whenever you are my friend
    Hey, we gotta play for RBY Stadium. When can you play, and what's your Showdown alt?
    teal6
    teal6
    hey man i can play tonight, around 7 PM PST, does this work for you? alt on smogtours is always teal6
    Hey, rby cup! Can we please play today? I'll be available 6:30pm gmt -3 onwards and I would really love it if we could just play today!!!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I can play right now. Does that work?
    teal6
    teal6
    i can do that, you still on? im at work so may go in and out from minute to minute but i should be alright
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm getting on stours but I'll have to leave in 30
    We gotta play for oupl when can you play? I'm gmt-8 and I'm generally busy on Thursday that's it though.
    Contact
    Contact
    k i'll see you inbetween 8 and 11 pm then!
    Contact
    Contact
    you wanna try and play today or do you still need time cause im fine with friday or wednesday
    teal6
    teal6
    i just got home from work basically, friday is the day
    when fight adv cup, gmt +2, wont be available this weekend
    teal6
    teal6
    Hey man, I'm EDT.. Available tn from 8-11pm, tomorrow unsure Friday 8PM to any time Sunday, next wk I am traveling mon or tues so unsure and from then I'll be on PST until the next weekend, can probably play from 8-12PM PST next week
    we play for nupl. im est and available before 4pm everyday this week but weekends pretty much. when fight?
    teal6
    teal6
    wednesday would work for me after about 8 PM, as i will be at work otherwise throughout the day, but if you'd like then i am definitely down
    innovamania
    innovamania
    That works much better for me. I get off at 8pm too. So lets say 9pm eat wedbesday?
    teal6
    teal6
    sounds good
    sorry you didnt get in to dpl bud, i'd have bought you if i was managing this year and if you signed up lol :P
    teal6
    teal6
    I think my key mistake, looking back, is not signing up. Probably where I lost my chance..
    Kink
    Kink
    Fufu
    hey dude major league, ill be on smogtours most of the afternoons gmt-6
    teal6
    teal6
    cool, yeah im on a lot so i'll catch you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…