Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for only replying now. If you can trade now, I'll be online ingame for a bit. No need to breed me anything.
    Miria
    Miria
    Heylo! Back in time for Sun and Moon I see? ;P
    dr00
    dr00
    haha yeah. i'm so freakin excited.
    i never ended up finishing alpha sapphire, so thankfully i've got some time to do that first :D
    Miria
    Miria
    Yeah I was the same actually. ^^ Didn't feel very encouraged to play through sapphire again tbh... then I got stuck re-breeding and expanding the collection as I finished the game. lol
    Finally, I have the Ponyta! Let me know when you want to complete the trade.
    Doomsday94
    I'll be online for the next hour or so, hopefully we can get it done!
    Miria
    Miria
    How about now? ;)
    Miria
    Miria
    We said the ponyta with no nickname right? ^-^ That's why it took a month? Hehe
    Wanted to reply to your post in the hack check thread but it isn't much so VM'ing instead :D

Your mewtwo appears on azurriland, gamefaqs and serebiiforums as far as i've searched. Personally i wouldn't trust it since i have some bad experiences with serebii.forums. And in the first pokemon movie, mewtwo appearently has something to do with a character called mason.

Hope i helped with this little info
    Miria
    Miria
    Hmm... well it does have memories and appears to be legit. It's just the OT name that could be a bit fishy. =P It's a shame if It's no good!
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Yeah that's pretty much the conclusion in this case
    Miria
    Miria
    Actually it was traded around Smogon too, but around two years ago. =P After all it's where I got it from... By people I'd consider trustworthy anyway but never know i suppose.... quite a few legendaries from Smog on tend to find their way to other forums too...
    Hey there! I'll be online ingame for the next 2 hours. If you're able to head on, I still have the Miltank for you. :)
    Miria
    Miria
    Thank you so much. =] Sorry, I've been busy with studies all day.. finally get time to play.! ;)
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    No problem. Hope that Miltank will be useful and thamks a lot for the Riolu. :)
    I have the Oddish and Apricorn Ball mons ready, so let me know when you're online to trade. :)

Sorry it took a bit longer than I expected - I caught your 4 plus a Chansey, and there was an RNG I was planning to do, so I wanted to do it before transferring so I had an even 6.
    Adding your FC now. Was there anything else you wanted?
    Miria
    Miria
    You're such a star! ^_^ I really don't deserve all this but I'm so grateful!
    Miria
    Miria
    Ah no need! I can clone on older gen, just not got any pentagon legendaries and they're kind of required now... =( .... well... Now I do! =D You keep that, I hope at least one or two of them will be of use to you.
    Lego
    Lego
    Ok Thanks! ^_^
    There will be a slight delay with the trade, the nickname can not be changed until this weekend. I hope thats okay.
    Miria
    Miria
    I'm guessing you picked female Squirtle to count as two. =] So those three plus the slowpoke, vullaby,mienfoo and hippopotas for shiny Ponyta, numel, mew and suicune? ^^
    Doomsday94
    Yup! Should have the Ponyta sooner rather than later too.
    Miria
    Miria
    Excellent, hopefully won't be another month then! Hehe... ^^ I'll get started with breeding the rest...
    So, I do have a spitback of my Bulbasaur. Nest ball, female, hidden ability with four egg moves.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Btw some of those might need moves relearned, like Pachirisu & Ivysaur. They have 4 egg moves
    Miria
    Miria
    No, thank you Gabe! =D It's always fun with surprise gifts. ;) They're nice breeds too! I hope you find mine useful as well. =] If I can help you out with anything else just ask. Anytime.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Same here. Need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)
    I see you still have my gen4 onix in your thread :3. How have you been lately?
    Miria
    Miria
    Hehe yeah, I used her for making myself a new little baby onix! :P All's good, how about you? ^^ Interest getting higher again since omega ruby and saphire is coming out?
    Eiganjo
    Eiganjo
    Haha, yeah im getting Omega Ruby. I've not been trading for a long time now since I can prtety much get everything myself by now. I have been competing in the VGC side of things though, got to see the world with going to Hawaii/Vancouver/Washington so far. Also happy we'r egetting VGC Regionals in the Netherlands as well :D Currently breeding a moonball swablu myself (for Mega Altaria obviously :))
    Hey Miria, long time no see.
    Miria
    Miria
    Heya! =) Why, thank you. ;) Long time no see you too. lol
    Hey Miria, nice to see you back :).
    Miria
    Miria
    Hey! Hehe Thank you. ^^ Guess i wore myself out a bit with all the breeding before..
    Happy birthday! :D Your day is easy to remember. Have fun :)
    Miria
    Miria
    Hehe Thank you! ;) I'm a little late but better late than never right...
    Valkart
    Valkart
    Don't worry. How was your bday?
    Howdy,Miria any chance you have a fast ball growlithe?Need it for a project(SV)trade it for a spitback of a lure ball liquid ooze Tentacool?
    Miria
    Miria
    Growlithe are 25% female. ^^ and I've already got a lure ball tentacool!
    Miria
    Miria
    Sorry, had to go out and in to complete the registration. :) Thank you so much.. <3 that wurmple is a perfect HP breed. Not sure what it is though or what it will turn into. ;)
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Haha cool, I'll keep it ^^ Enjoy Groudon. :) Place it in your thread if you want, just as NFT please. :D Glad I could help. :)
    Miria
    Miria
    It's a surprise bug. ;P Nah, this baby badger stays with me.. Only me mwaha..
    What in general,is your current wants list for bred pokes?
    Miria
    Miria
    I don't really have a wants list now, apart from a few kalos legends. :) Some of my current mons I only have in pokeballs or with no hidden powers though, but no desperate needs... All my mons are listed in my thread. Might be interested in re-breeds of them. ^^
    Are you still interested in my Jolly Eevee?
    Miria
    Miria
    I'm just recently finished with my breeding projects, around 5-6 boxes full of them. >< Not too keen on breeding a Hidden Ability, 12,5% female , that and I already do have a HA Leafeon but not in the right ball. lol So it's only really if I'm being greedy! =P
    Got the Pansear offered all I could for trades,should come one in like 10 mins
    Miria
    Miria
    Well it's not the Eevee I asked for and paid for. :) But nevermind, I'll just leave it like this and breed one myself. ^^ And good luck with your thread!
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Thanks,don't forget to use the credits I have ya,many breeds being upgraded after FS Hunt
    AegisSlash
    AegisSlash
    Lol no, Arhan doesn't scam. I traded with him twice before. But he told me he doesn't check IVs via Battle Institiute when breeding HPs, but he's learnt his lesson, so all's good.
    Saw you were looking for Ability Capsules. I have a spare if you still need one, though I can't trade for a few hours or so
    Miria
    Miria
    I mixed trades up. lol that's a wurmple with HP Grass or Electric... it's 31-30 Ivs. ^^ Not sure if its going to be turning into silcoon or cascoon though! Is that an ok trade with you?
    Xen
    Xen
    Ah. lol

And that's perfectly fine, thanks! Hope the capsule comes in handy
    Miria
    Miria
    Oh good! Yes, it will be used right away actually. ;) Thank you very much!
    May I hand the pokes in now?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok then i gotta hunt I wish pansear does a riolu(4th egg female penta perfect HP Ice)I need rock here
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Good to see I have luck tonight first pansear is female
    Miria
    Miria
    Well that's something. ;) I guess it's a good idea to tempt him to trade when you've got something he wants too.. lol
    i'm on the kanto bit lol. i suppose i could hurry up and beat it aye :P
    dr00
    dr00
    No, not yet. I have assignments coming up soon, and I did really bad on some that I just got back ;~;
    But after June 9th, I'll have like a six week break, so I'll have plenty of time to work on it then
    Miria
    Miria
    Ah i see! Sorry to hear it, is probably wise to working on the studies then. ;) Good luck!
    dr00
    dr00
    Yeah ;~;
    I'll let you know in a few weeks though lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…