Imanalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pu open when? GMT+2 i can't play wednesday and thursday
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can play whenever, what time works best for you
    When do you want to LC? I'm EST (GMT -4) and have a weird schedule atm due to work, but let me know what yours looks like and I'll see what I can do.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im available all day on the 15th
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Can we shoot for some time around 6 PM EST? I should be finishing up work around then.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    sounds good. I might be getting dinner with my family but i should be available sometime not too far from then
    I'm the coolest girl you'll ever "meet." =_=
    But love the song though! @-@
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ya llamas cant spell, best song in smash tho ez
    PU Open :) I am GMT +2. Is next week fine for you?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    it would be much easier for me to play in the next two days, because im going on vacation and will have limited availability after that, can you do anytime in then? im completely flexible
    Steve Angello
    Oh fuck didnt saw you replied:/
    hi, RU teamtour when? im gmt+10
    etern
    etern
    hey would you like to play tomorrow 7pm your time? (fsr I didnt see your reply so sorry about the lateness)
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can't because im on vacation now, thats why i said i had to play by thursday @_@
    etern
    etern
    ok dw, my team already has the 2 wiins so it doesnt matter, you can take the win
    when fight pupl?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    weekend, im free most of the time after like 5 eastern us time on saturday and anytime on sunday
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    ite well i'm online now, hopefully don't wanna wait too long cause i'm ill atm, so be quick pls :)
    when you wanna play for PUPL i messaged you on skype too and you didnt respond ._.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    oh i never look at skype - I can play anytime sunday if that works, otherwise i have some availability the rest of the days
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    sundays cool
    When do u wanna play for pupl? I'm gmt +6 and can play on Thursday Friday and Saturday
    feen
    feen
    Friday from 10am to like 11pm. Hit me up whenever
    feen
    feen
    Oh then Saturday same time lolz
    feen
    feen
    Hi i might be awake so hmu when ur on
    pupl gmt -7 and im free everyday but today, tmrw, thurs, and sat so let me know what works for you
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey saw ur post, are you free tmrw at all?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ya sure im free anytime until like 10 tomorrow night eastern time
    shiloh
    shiloh
    perfect ill catch you sometime tmrw then
    oh forgot to vm you

when do you want to pupl

gmt -6 cant play saturday
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    oh pupl exists

i can play sunday ill need to figure out teams etc so can't play tomorrow lol
    GMT-7 when fight for RUPL? Prefer tomorrow night or Friday/Saturday morning my time
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im eastern us, can't play tomorrow night, can play friday i think
    Meru
    Meru
    ok let's do friday morning
    Meru
    Meru
    im on smogtours
    hey, when fite for rupl? Can't play in the weekend, gmt+2
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    thursday i'm available all day, im eastern us time (gmt-4 i think?)
    Cirlo
    Cirlo
    can work, I'll be online in my evening after dinner (should be your afternoon oo)
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    sounds good
    Looks like we have to have a match on Wii U. It is 4:27 AM right now. I will likening be able to play in 15 hours or so. Let me know what works for you.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    youre same timezone as me which is nice, i can't play at your time, but i can play after 10 pm tonight or thursday
    Two tales are limited to one.... So why not kill it right? With terrible ethic just like the harmless homosexual the editor might be whilst he hides his inglorious tale within his mate. I'd love to fuck you in person bud, lets get a drink at the sewer your fate remains whilst I mock your insomnia. Please auto correct me U preeeest
    I want to mop your remains with a hammer
    P Squared
    P Squared
    things i didn't expect to see in my news feed
    Minus
    Minus
    they were things i didn't expect to see in my youtube video comments lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…