TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea who else to ask, where in the wi-fi forum would I request something as specific as a -speed nature Hoopa? I get a fast one and then find out it works wonders in Doubles Trick Room. I don't really care if it's cloned or a convincing hack, just that it's Brave or Quiet.
    I don't know if you've seen it but I usually only post once per page and then edit the requests after that into it.
    Groudon has been sent.
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Thank you! That Nidoran is Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle and in a dream ball as a reward (though I'm sure you have one as is, anyway)
    I have Patrat (luxury), Mareep (dream) and burmy (dream) if you still need them
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    All HA and Female right? I'd be happy to get a hold of all three! Anything spitback wise you're looking for or final product wise? I have a few things on hand I can easily trade over, among them a Quick Ball Rough Skin Gible, Hustle Dream Ball Nidoran, and an RNGed Boomtwo
    Usernamesarestupid
    Yes! I'd like the Gible please and you can give me anything else for the other two :)

I just need to breed them up for you!
    Usernamesarestupid
    All three Pokemon are ready for you!
    Starly Ha dive ball and non ha moon ball, scyther dream ball i am not sure if i have it HA and premier ball HA. Omanyte no HA hp grass on a dive ball. And i belive i jave geodude in a level ball. Let me know if any interest you. I will check later when i get home. I thinl i have a few more of that list.
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Very interested in the HA Scyther and probably the HA Starly if my current trade for one falls through! Anything in particular you're looking for spitback wise? I also have a handful of final product mons I can offer.
    I have Exeggcute, Aerodactyl, & Hippopotas. Aerodactyl is in a luxury ball though.
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Cool, hit me up when it's ready I guess. Anything in particular you're interested in? I've got a decent variety of spitbacks and a few final products I can trade over.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Do you have dream ball Spheal? Or Elekid?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I have Exeggcute ready. Unfortunately, my Hippopotas was another Pokemon lost on my X cart.
    Not sure if you missed it or are waiting for NA Manaphy to become available, but PAL Manaphy is live rn. I already have mine. (In case you want to update the "Ongoing Event Announcements and Alerts" thread.)
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Gotcha. Will do once the NA distro starts tonight.
    onua is a oslid mid-tier toa
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    00:21 Stratos: themantyke is in this chan for like
    00:21 Stratos: a week
    00:21 Stratos: and now hes making fun of the smod clique in announcements forum
    00:21 Stratos: this chan is like a radicalization camp
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Ehhh it's more like teasing since I consider many of those users my friends and I have absolutely no grudges with ss. I just got a little annoyed in like early 2014 where I couldn't keep up with a bunch of names.
    Hello can I asky ou a question?
    I posted a giveaway (eevee mania) but i don't know why it was closed;as i'm note done sharing my mons with the smogon community, is it possible to re-open it?
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Looks like another mod closed it since it hit 48 hours in length. Non-continuous giveaway get closed after 48 hours just to keep requests from going out of control.
    Christian
    Christian
    oh I see. Do I have to ask another mod to see if he can re-open it? I want it to be a continous giveaway :)
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Probably ask Nexus about it since he's the head Wifi mod. I'd do it, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
    Hey do you think you could give/trade me a Raichu with Fake Out/Feint/Nuzzle/Volt Tackle?

I think someone said you had one.
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    I do, but I'd need someone to clone it first. Can you clone?
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Also fairy warning: Ivs are 30/31/31/31/31/31 so HP investment won't be as efficient.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    I can't clone unfortunately
    that said, I actually like user Twix and am saddened by this development.
    the donphan nom to s was actually just a meme

sorry for not explicitly stating that

i get that custap is just surprise factor, and defensive sets guarantee sr. still not good tho, because it can only kill one mon with its custap set, and defensive sr isn't even viable lol
    Hey man, remember me posting in your giveaway as long for a mewtwo but saying if only be able to pick it up in May? Is there ami way youve still got one sorting around? Id be free to trade in the next few days :P In any case, thanks
    Is there a reason why you didn't actually link to the Spanish site in that HA birds event post of yours?
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Oh, because that's not the original source of the event. Some guy hoarded codes from the real event and is now using it to advertise his site. We don't feel comfortable telling others to sign up for a non-TPCi sponsered website and decided to not link it.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Oh ok. Was just wondering cause I had to search for it, which took awhile. Luckily I found a how to on reddit, since I don't speak Spanish. =)
    I'm currently in talks for a Volcanion. If I can manage to get it, what I'm pretty positive about, I'll post here again and give it to you. Trying the best I can! :-)
    TheMantyke
    TheMantyke
    Not right now, sorry! Maybe later tonight.
    Cirederf49
    Cirederf49
    It doesn't matter when, only if it'd be possible! :-)
    It's such a great thing - I'll gladly be patient - thank you! :)
    Cirederf49
    Cirederf49
    Legofigure11, as gentle as he is, offere me his help and will give me one. Anyways, awesome giveaway and thank you so much for it and offering to give me one although it's closed!! :))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…