Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• its in 10 mins anyway
    Googly
    Googly
    We agreed on 12:00 at GMT +1, which is in 1 hour. Since you want to play sooner than that, I will be as quick as I can and let you know when I can play.
    i am in a hurry i would like to play now if possible
    sapientina is also saying you should hurry
    Googly
    Googly
    Well now's not a good time for me, but I'll do my best to be ready to play earlier than we scheduled.
    What means noon?? Afternoon?
    Googly
    Googly
    Yes, noon is 12:00
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    12 Uhr mittag meint der
    Fakes
    yes thought so i hope you and i will get it done then... i might arrive 30 mins later , would be nice if you would wait then
    give me a good time which is acceptable for me then we can play
    i did far more to shedule
    Googly
    Googly
    Tomorrow. 12 noon, your time.
    yo, when play for the unscrupulous tiering director tour, im gmt +2
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm GMT +12, so could be a bit tricky. Will you be free at 1 PM your time on Sunday?
    Exiline
    Exiline
    can we do it a bit earlier (like 1 hour) please ?
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, that should be fine
    so when we gonna play then`like 2 hours later at like 10 pm gmt +1?? is that ok?
    Googly
    Googly
    The only time that I can only do mornings is on the weekend, since I have class during the week. So the soonest I'd be able to do that time is Saturday. If you're free in the next couple of hours though, I can probably do that? Nights generally work better for me.
    ok dude ill be online at 8 pm gmt +1 to play you, i hope youll be there
    Googly
    Googly
    This was way too early for me I'm afraid. Remember I'm GMT +12, so I'm 11 hours ahead of you.
    gmt +1 well do you have right now? i see youre online otherwise its getting hard
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, I guess I could. I'm on PS already so hmu when you're ready.
    When dpp Cup?
    Googly
    Googly
    Weekend alright with you? I'm GMT +12
    Googly
    Googly
    Gonna be idling on PS today, probably for the next 12 hours or so. Whenever you want to play, just send me a message.
    We play for the Unscrupulous Tier Director tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sounds like during the week might be better. Trouble is the deadline is Monday, so I guess it'll have to be then. How does 11:30pm my time/1:30pm your time sound?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'll try to be there. We can ask for an extension if trouble arise.
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm on PS now, hopefully you can make it e.e
    Hey I am on smogtours!Sorry got bit late cause net problems.Also if you cant do it today then tommorow same timing?any timing after that?
    I tested that team with WECAMEASROMANS. Performed well: had a +6 volcarona but lost because full paras...
    Googly
    Googly
    Don't you know? Once something's twaved it's basically dead
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    :/ yellow magic
    hi, when dpp cup? gmt +2
    mael
    mael
    sunday morning is good! i don't sleep too long anyway
    mael
    mael
    damn i'm not sure if i can make it before like 11am my time, because i gotta do something in the morning
    Googly
    Googly
    That's cool. It'll only be 9pm for me, and I usually stay up later than that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…