EonX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you just get 3 badges or am I missing something, but grants totally well deserved
    EonX
    EonX
    if by get, you mean recolord, then yes :]
    I remember thinking "damn, Eon is active, when will he start getting them badges back?" Totally deserved and a big congrats.
    Hey were matched for ru ssnl do you want to play tomorrow at like 6-7 pm est?
    EonX
    EonX
    Shit, idk how I missed this. I'll be around later tonight and most of tomorrow and Tuesday.
    YABO
    YABO
    cool ill be good to play around 9 eastern after i finish eating dinner.
    YABO
    YABO
    ready whenever.
    hi eon we are up for rupl

im gmt -6 and the best times for me are my afternoons and evenings. when do you want to play?
    Hey we re paired for RUPL
    When can you play ?
    btw I'GMT+2 and I'm available most of the time the weekend and can stay late weekdays if needed
    EonX
    EonX
    My best days this week are Thursday and Saturday. And it sounds like the weekend is best for you, so does Saturday sound good?
    Hakumen
    Hakumen
    Hmm ok
    Ye Saturday is good. I should be available throughout the day. At what time will you be on ?
    Hi we're paired for R5 of RU Seasonal. I'm GMT+2 and would prefer to play on the weekend.
    esche
    esche
    I'm on Showdown now, find me in the UU room.
    esche
    esche
    Yo, I've been waiting for you about an hour now and it's pretty late for me. I sent you a PM on PS but you didn't respond and went offline ~30 minutes later, even though we re-scheduled for this time yesterday. It's difficult to play for me tomorrow, but I'll try to be on PS at about 21PM my time, if you still want to play for this.
    esche
    esche
    Alright, I've been on PS for almost 2 hours now and I haven't heard from you since you had to leave our match on Sunday. Did not want to do this, but I'm calling activity.
    Hi we fite for RU ssnl, im gmt -6 and would prefer to play my evenings/nights or on the weekend whenever. Let me know what works
    EonX
    EonX
    That should be fine. I think you're only an hour behind me and I tend to be more active during evenings.
    miltankmilk
    what day(s) work best for you?
    EonX
    EonX
    Got this fren
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    Would you be interested in joining the qc team in full? You're already doing more work than most qc, so it wouldn't be doing any more work than you're already doing (besides maybe responding to an article approval from time to time)
    EonX
    EonX
    Sure, I can do that.
    Eon can you give another look at my hariyama analysis now? I made quite a few recommended changes.
    EonX
    EonX
    Missed this. Will do after I get off work
    BLOOD RACK BARBED WIRE
    POLITICIAN'S FUNERAL PYRE
    INNOCENTS RAPED WITH NAPALM FIRE
    21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAAAAAN
    (sicc instrumental)
    rau
    rau
    also unalumni when
  • Loading…