Meru
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• apparently we gotta play for this bwuu tour but somehow i didnt get an alert soooo
    +2 here, when do u wanna play?
    Meru
    Meru
    not me
    hi, we play for uu open. im gmt -7, im best available anytime between now and wednesday, after 7pm my time on thurs friday, or before 2pm my time on saturday. i dont know my work schedule after that, so if you wanted to play this week, those are my times n_n
    Meru
    Meru
    You mean LC open? Lol

Same time zone as you. We can play Thursday night at 9PM
    Rumor
    Rumor
    sounds grrrrr8!
    Hey. We play for UUPL this week. I see you're GMT -7 and I'm GMT +2 myself so unless you're gonna be able to play between 11 AM and 2 PM your time on Thursday or Friday it's looking like weekend is easiest.
    Tony
    Tony
    Oh that would be perfect. I should be very flexible tomorrow so long as it's not too late. Did you have a time in mind?
    Meru
    Meru
    same time
    Tony
    Tony
    That works for me. Thanks for being flexible I appreciate it!
    Hey dude we play for UUPL, I'm GMT +6 and I prefer playing Saturday in Morning or Friday night your time. Friday mornings also work for me.
    Meru
    Meru
    GMT-7 so we're super close let's do Saturday morning since that worked out well for me last week
    feen
    feen
    Alright dude see u then
    You are my opponent in RU seasonal round three. My timezone is GMT+3, when can you get this done?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Wednesday 9pm my time should work.
    Meru
    Meru
    Can you do anything earlier? I can make 9pm I would just prefer earlier
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I am not promising anything but I can try at 6 or 7pm.
    When do you want to play for RU seasonal? I'm GMT -3
    Century Express
    Century Express
    today is fine (btw sorry for taking too long to answer you), from 15:00-16:00h and 18:00h onwards (GMT -3). ~17:00~h is p complicated for me today since i already scheduled another 2 tournament matches as well
    Meru
    Meru
    we can do 15:00
    Meru
    Meru
    I'm on smogtours now
    +11 gmt, my free days this week are wednesday and thursday night est, not available during weekend due to work
    New Breed
    New Breed
    lets play sometime after 8pm est on thursday night?
    Meru
    Meru
    ok that sounds good
    New Breed
    New Breed
    just to let u know im gonna be here around 1pm my time, not sure what time that is in est
    Salutations user: Meru. How are you at this time of the night? My understanding is that you are 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time due to Daylights Savings (what a useful invention, no?). I happen to be four hours behind greenwich mean time (again, due to daylights savings), meaning I am exactly 2 hours ahead of you.
    Hey there, my timezone is GMT-5. I won't have time to start prepping for the game till wednesday evening and my weeks tend to be busy regardless, so i'd prefer a weekend game if that's possible for you. Mornings aren't preferable (like pre 11 AM), and I won't be available on Saturdays from like 3:15 till 7 or a bit later.
    Meru
    Meru
    im fine with later i'll be available to play anytime after 7 your time
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Since you said you're available anytime, i'm gonna hope this means that we won't have a problem by playing whenever I say we should. I need to take a bit of time to recollect myself before the game, hope you can understand (shouldn't be more than 30 minutes. The problem here is that i don't know when my parents will serve dinner so it might be a bit variable).
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    just confirming that we're starting soon
    hey im +11 gmt and free to fite on my Saturday after 11am which would be sometime durin the night for u americans.. im also free for an hour or so on ur Saturday during the night if u cant make friday
    Meru
    Meru
    that's an hour before deadline right?
    Meru
    Meru
    that works
    New Breed
    New Breed
    i dont know if it is lol, it might be 2 hours before but regardless thats the only option since u couldnt do today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…