Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, we have to play for the Pokespain clan tour. I'm usually on between 7pm to 4am (GMT-4) everyday.
    Googly
    Googly
    Awesome, I can definitely make that work. I'll message you when I can play.
    NightFox
    Ok. Friday or saturday would be perfect.
    Googly
    Googly
    Aight bro, let's play today. Where can I find you?
    hey we play r2 of that randbat tour, i can do every night 4-9pm est. when works for you?
    Googly
    Googly
    They're different according to like 3 timezone website things and the host even put 8:30 EDT as the deadline but ok...
    I'll be there at 8 pm EDT.
    Nat
    Nat
    We scheduled for EST nonetheless, according to our previous post. and now im super late, but sounds good.
    Nat
    Nat
    e: just realized im wrong, they are different, but we didn't schedule for edt originally anyway
    hey man, we're paired for the M U G I W T F tour, im gmt +10, when u wanna get flexxed on? also wait a bit so i can record your wcop game tonight *-*
    Googly
    Googly
    I'm a pussE, take the win :P Sure haha, I'll let ya know before it starts
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    ill be on tours anyways, just hit us up fam and thx for the win
    Hey, we are opponents in R1 of World Cup :D
    Im GMT+2. The next week I'll work at my afternoons.
    When could you play?
    [K-12] The Madchine
    [K-12] The Madchine
    Ok. Im going to smogtours.
    [K-12] The Madchine
    [K-12] The Madchine
    The keyboard disabled in the battle. I dont know the reason.

Good game, man. Nice to meet you. ;)

The next time I'll try do better xD
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh, that's weird lol.

Good game, it was nice battling with you :] Haha I was so sacred when that last hurricane confused! XD
    rainbow league, when do you want to play?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I can make that work. I'm GMT -4, so our timezones are hell. You can find me in the LC room, shoot me a message if I'm not afk.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, you caught me at like 3 AM my time, what times are you free today?
    Googly
    Googly
    Oh rip lol. I'm free for the next few hours
    hi, we're paired for wcop r1. I'd like to play at the end of this week (saturday or sunday) if you're fine with it, i'm gmt+2 but have huge availabilities so finding a moment to play shouldn't be that much of a problem :)
    what googly doesn't tell you is that he's the dragonite and he's roasting one of his sheep in his avy
    Googly
    Googly
    How did you know??? :o
    Hey, when do you want to play for DPP Cup? I'm GMT-7, and I'm free Tues-Thurs:

6-8am
    12-1pm
    5:30-9pm
    Googly
    Googly
    Hmm... we might have to battle today if that's the case. I don't think I can make any of those times work next week. Possibly next Thursday, but today is probably more ideal if that works for you?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hey, yup, I can battle today. I'm on SmogTours right now.
    Seeded tour, I'm gmt -5, seems like scheduling will be a bitch lol
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha well it could be worse! Yeah GMT +12, should we get this done on the weekend? I figure that's when we'll both have the most time.
    Threw
    Threw
    Yep, sounds good. We can hammer out a more exact time on Thursday or so
    damn your wall just got bigger cause some random didnt know how to schedule LOL
    Swede
    Swede
    Good thing he can delete messages
    Showing SPL champions whose boss I see you ladder villain
    Googly
    Googly
    Haha guess you might say I've become a tournament villain now
    dude the sheduled time was 22 mins ago
    Googly
    Googly
    No, the scheduled time is in 20 minutes. But since you want to play sooner than that, I'm on PS now. You can find me in the Old Gens room.
    i was able to make the sheduled time....i dont know if i am still online then otherwise you have to play in my time i dont want an activity win
    ok ill take the activity then
    Googly
    Googly
    Lol to call activity, you have to be able to make the scheduled time. Give me like 15-20 mins, I should be ready by then.
    come on now its just pokemon it wont take long
    Googly
    Googly
    No dude, I literally can't play rn. I'm with friends atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…