aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Joey, if you're planning on doing more Tauros Suspect laddering, take this team: http://pastebin.com/f27sEVVE it's some fun hazard-stacking offense. weaken the opponent with volt-turn and hazards, then clean up with Jynx, Tauros, or Manectric :)
    aim
    aim
    Ty fren!
    we can play whenever though i'd prefer to wait a couple of days because i don't actually hav teams yet if that's alright w/ you
    aim
    aim
    could we actually reschedule for saturday like later at night? something came up. im talking like 12 lmao
    HSA
    HSA
    yeah that's fine by me
    aim
    aim
    yoooo ill be on smogtours
    do you ever get reqs anymore?
    aim
    aim
    not usually unless it's ou. i play just to have an idea of what the meta will be like
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    what about something that would potentially change the metagame? Assuming no other commitments because this is hypothetical, but say, in the mence suspect going on rn?
    thanks for making europe's mvp tony flygon sign up for wcop

you rock brother
    Pearl
    Pearl
    note: do u wanna be wolfpack's franchise player for another year?
    aim
    aim
    Ayeee np and sure frem
    Fren!

The way your drafting in UCL right now. Look like your prep well. :]
    Im down to play for wcop whenever, we have until saturday to get It done id suggest friday il that works. Would also like to play before 5pm est
    Hey, just letting you know that LC is starting a suspect next week, so you're probably gonna have to re-grind your ladder rank for your Road to Top 10.
    aim
    aim
    ima try during suspect! haha ty
    Hey Joey! I thought I'd pass you this team of mine for PU Road to Top 10: http://pastebin.com/fPmbVQcE The team features Baton Pass Ninjask and a bunch of possible speed recipients (including my favorite, Marowak). It's a really fun team to play with, and if there's anything you want to change, go ahead. :)
    aim
    aim
    ty fren :]
    hey dude, nice video about mega lix / ttum suspect. you and eonx covered p much all of the important points
    aim
    aim
    thanks man glad you liked it :]
    Hello Mister Aim, matched for wcop. Gmt +1, would prefer to play sometime between 5-10pm my time ideally, when works for you?
    aim
    aim
    ty man! see yah then
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey bro, i'm bout to take a nap cause not feeling too good, but i should wake up some time around the 7-10pm mark... just letting you know in case i'm not there at 7pm sharp n_n
    aim
    aim
    Alright man no worries! I'll be on smogtours at 2est so just hop on when ready
    by the way if you were to use that spikes ho team again consider using hidden power electric or taunt over ice punch or aqua jet since they help with defensive swanna and lumineon defogging :) nice wins dude
    aim
    aim
    thanks fam :]
    ay we frag for uupl bud. i'm mainly free this weekend but might have time friday night. don't have a solid timeframe for when i'm free though so if you could give your times i'll try and pick one out
    aim
    aim
    later works 2
    Harsha
    Harsha
    prob later, i think i'll be on plane home at that time but maybe 7-8ish would work if that's cool
    aim
    aim
    works for me!
    Hey Joey, I would like to give you this team.(http://hastebin.com/folehafoha.md) I don't care if you give it to other people. The team works for me. You can change any sets and pokemon on the team depending on the team's weaknesses.
    aim
    aim
    ty fren :]]
    hi aim, when are you available to scrap for UUPL? i am EST
    aim
    aim
    hey est as well. friday around 2pm works for you?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    yeah, that sounds good, i should be on tours around then or a little earlier!
    aim
    aim
    im on fam :]
    Oh man, who's the nigga on your avatar? He's so funny xD
    aim
    aim
    Etika!
    Harsha
    Harsha
    EtikaWorldNetwork: the best thing to happen to YouTube.
    Breezy
    Breezy
    Thanks a lot guys!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…