Isa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for the smeargle tour, my ghoster is free every evening barring tuesday and thursday, gmt +2
    Isa
    Isa
    i can play you right now if you wish. otherwise, i am free during same evenings and same time zones so we should be in the clear
    Hassin627
    Hassin627
    Yeah lets play now, im on stours
    Hiya, when would you be around for the smeargle game thing? I'm CET/GMT+2 and can play Sat/Sun from like 10am-4pm my time. Otherwise any Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday evening would work for me too.
    When can u play for ubers open? I'm gmt+1
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Sure how does 7 pm ur time sound on Thursday?
    Isa
    Isa
    Too early, I land a few hours before that and will probably be home right about that time in the best case scenario. Can you do two hours after?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Sure that works too
    Hola ubers open, I'd prefer to play next tuesday or Wednesday next week if possible because that's when I get off vacation
    we're actually paired for the doubles open, when do you wanna play
    Isa
    Isa
    On vacation entire week. Can you play monday or tuesday evening next week
    amber lamps
    amber lamps
    sure ok
    heyo, had a chance to review my slam post (totally not an essay i swear)?
    Isa
    Isa
    Still on vacation home later today tho
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Oh damn right shit forgot. Sorry, just following up with people since its been a week
    Hey, we're matched for UUPL. I'm GMT - 5 and would prefer to play during the weekend. If we need to play during the week, I'm usually available after 3:00 PM my time.
    Isa
    Isa
    i can do sunday evening (gmt+2) if that works for you
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That should be fine.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Ready to play if you are, I should be around for the next hour and a half (something came up and I'll have to leave after that).
    When do you wanna play for wcop? We didn't set a time yet
    feen
    feen
    A bit earlier would be best for me, 6.30-7pm is perfect. 7.30 is 11.30 for me, so it's too late x_x
    Isa
    Isa
    7pm should still be fine then
    feen
    feen
    ok sure
    your kind is the absolute worst kind. you cheat, when busted you smear the organizers - the organizers that do this with no monetary gain whatsoever on the line - and even when we talk to you in what i would describe as a polite manner, you refuse to give up your charade, in fact only diving further into the pool. it's disgusting.

Thats 1-0
    Isa
    Isa
    rofl is that intentionally the muckduck vs westballz quote
    Isa
    Isa
    gold.
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    LOL of course
    Hello user with the penguin avatar that's distorted for some reason (fix it). We are obviously paired for r1 of the prestigious World cup of Pokgaymons. I'm playing papa in the first week and would prefer we play later in the round. My available is very flexible, as you can see by my irc activity. Most nights during the week (est). However I do work midnights so sleep during the day
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    so im generally only really available after 6pm est, if you have any preference as to when this game should get done let me know n_n
    Isa
    Isa
    it would be my preference to play you during the second week. wednesday or thursday are both fine for my part, and i can play you at 6.30 pm gmt-4/00:30 gmt+2 those days
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    we will do battle Thursday of the second week at 6:30pm gtm-4
    Hey when do you wanna play for wcop? I'm GMT +6. Let's play during my nights
    sub me outta the seeded tour please, sorry for the inconvenience
    trc
    just wanted to see his seed y/n
    Isa
    Isa
    same with you trc yn
    trc
    :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…