Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By liking all my sign up posts you are obligated to pass me teams just an FYI hehe
    Tony
    Tony
    Hmu on Skype or Discord
    ru ssnls? im fairly available so just name a time
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah great. See you tomorrow then!
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    did you win for this? I sure hope so since this guy is now banned.
    Tony
    Tony
    i just tried finding the replays and couldn't find them, but i THINK i lost. :(
    Yo, we're playing rainbow league. Im free on the weekends after 11:59am gmt +10. Let me know what works best for you. Apparently we can ban something for this round, so I'm banning terrakion.
    Tony
    Tony
    Sunday 9 PM your time? I'll ban Machamp.
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Perfect, see you then!
    Tony
    Tony
    :]
    hi when we playing for uuber
    Tony
    Tony
    Ugh sorry for doing this but I'm not gonna make our game tonight. :[ I underestimated the amount of homework I still have to do so I don't have the time to play atm. I'll be around both tomorrow and Tuesday evening though. Sorry :[
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    np let's try to get this done tuesday night then
    Aquadext
    Aquadext
    hi when are we battling
    if you got time can you make a heat specs poliwrath nu team?
    Tony
    Tony
    Idk man haven't really been building NU teams much since NUPL. If I come across one though I'll be sure to pass it along your way. :]
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    thanks bro!
    Hey, most uber tournaments when, i'm gmt+2 and available whenever you want from Thursday
    Tony
    Tony
    Thursday between 8 PM and 10 PM GMT +2?
    Louna
    Louna
    sounds good, see you then!
    Louna
    Louna
    Hey, i'm only rn, so just pm me when you want to play, i'm under "Holiano"
    Hey man we play for "Whats your mega?". Im EST (-5). I can usually play any time after 5PM on weekdays and any time on weekends as long as we pre schedule :)
    Sam I Yam
    You got it, man! See you then :)
    Sam I Yam
    Hey man some family stuff came up that I need to take care of. Won't be able to play at the time we had set. Sorry about that. Go ahead and take the win. Have a great weekend!
    Tony
    Tony
    You too!
    hey, we are paired for the NU league.I am GMT +5:30 so how about any time between 7:30 to 9:00 pm my time?Bu the time shouldn't exceed over 9
    Tony
    Tony
    Don't worry about it lol. Wanna still do 7:30 PM your time today? If it doesn't work I could do sometime before 6 PM your time tomorrow as well.
    parivard
    good to get you, I'm fine with 7:30 I guess
    parivard
    Im there where are you? PS name: parivard
    hey were playing for pu ssnl im gmt+3 available most of the week, tell me ur comf timerange so we can schedule ^_^
    Entei
    Entei
    That works, see you then ;)
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey. You can take the win I thought I'd have time this weekend but I keep having to give up the time I have. :[ Good luck in further rounds!
    Entei
    Entei
    oh..
    well thanks man
    Hey man, we're matched for uupl, please don't john too hard, i have long working hours on the weekend so i'd prefer sometime during the week like thursday or friday. gmt +1 :)
    Tony
    Tony
    Friday 8/9 PM GMT +1?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah that time can work
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hey man, drop me a vm / pm on stours / ps, i'm ready :)
    hy ubers ssnl, seems like we have the same timezone so it shouldnt be a problem to get it done. im very flexible atm, so tell me a time and i see if i can make this
    QWILY
    QWILY
    ugh yeah i should be free til 3pm tomorrow
    QWILY
    QWILY
    im @ mainserver under the acc qwily
    Tony
    Tony
    Today's not gonna work for me it seems and I'm not eager to get an extension into next week either so you can take the win.
    Hi, I'm your opponent for pu ssnl, -5 and would like to play as soon as possible so I can put more time into pupl but I'm fairly active and can accommodate.
    I'll be available after 4 PM my time on weekdays and can do nights of the weekends
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I'll be in PU room if you are able to make it, but no worries we can always reschedule.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Just posting here to say we moved to 5-6 PM -4 saturday.
    Tony
    Tony
    In the PU room ready when you are. :]
    Hey we have to play for the Liars Tour, im GMT+2 :]
    Tony
    Tony
    I can't today. But like I said tomorrow is very doable for me. What about you? Tomorrow ok for you? And if so what time?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Take the win, i will probably not ne able to play
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah ok.
    Sup, man. We play for UUPL this week. I should be free to battle from Thursday onwards, anywhere between like 4PM and 1AM EST I'd say. Let me know what times work for you.
    Tony
    Tony
    Sorry to this but at least it's done a couple days in advance: I'm gonna have to john till the weekend. I could do right before Smog Tour, so like 3.30 PM EST ish. Any preference you have for the weekend?
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Not really a preference to be honest, but I probably will be here earlier than 3:30 on both Saturday and Sunday so I'll just look for you on smog tours. Btw, my name is Truly Manipulative on there. Not entirely sure yet if Saturday will work before that time, but if it doesn't then Sunday should.
    Manipulative
    Manipulative
    Should be good for 3:30 PM both days. Will be here earlier than that in case you're around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…