BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when can you play for the R2 of the randbat tour?
    idarki
    i'd rather play on the weekend if that's ok, what time works for you? (or if you are online now)
    BKC
    BKC
    oh fuck didn't see this. uh I can do tomorrow(today/sunday) like noon or a bit after
    BKC
    BKC
    o you haven't been on so it's fine we'll make it happen
    astroboy
    astroboy
    also i immediately loved mercyful fate lol, evil is such a dope song
    BKC
    BKC
    glad to hear it man, enjoy

wait till you hear satan's fall if you havent already, and the oath and basically everything from their 80s stuff (their s/t ep is also something you should get). once you really like mf almost all other heavy metal sounds obsolete and you wont want to listen to anything else. I think that they are a serious contender for best metal band oat for their stretch during those years (others being periods from bands like slayer, celtic frost, burzum)
    You called SOAD "not Metal".
    Metal elitist confirmed!
    BKC
    BKC
    alternative metal is not metal

not that that's a bad thing
    Kink
    Kink
    It has the word metal in it, explain yourself.
    Kink
    Kink
    And not that I don't trust your knowledge or anything like that, but I'm pretty confident about my metal subgenring
    during ur U.S HS experience did u go to McMahon? we play lax there tomorrow
    Shrug
    Shrug
    also, thoughts on a situation like the PU machoke one where a mon plays a strong defensive role in a tier and would make the tier worse if it was gone but also introduces a luck element that makes the tier worse? is this comparable to DPP Jirachi which seems to be a central mon in the metagame defensively and offensively but also has the potential to just hax games to absurd degrees, i.e when iron head / bslam varients solo heatrans and just win
    BKC
    BKC
    ive been to mcmahon a million times but i never actually went there x) shame i wont be back in the states for another week or something, id have stopped by...
    BKC
    BKC
    if the pokemon itself isnt outright broken, it shouldnt be tampered with. like if you wanted to ban rachi itd be cause its too hard for offensive teams to safely counter its luck centered nonsense, not because too much luck xD! no idea about machoke but if its too hard to counter because its would-be checks keep hitting themselves id be inclined to ban it too. defensive substitutes will arise almost surely
    "ADV is fine, people need to stop pining for Zap and start learning to play (and break stall) without it and there's still plenty of great options as far as that goes."

._.
    didya still want to watch/show me pulp fiction since i'll have time this weekend for it
    BKC
    BKC
    y
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    k when, i'll be free most of saturday/sunday
    let's fight for that bw tour when we first see each other since we don't need to build e.e
    BKC
    BKC
    so I calced and after protect ferro is no longer in eq range

GJ
    eren
    why you gotta make me sad like that Kevin LOL

srry
    hey man paired for oupl, we can play later tonight or whenever you catch me online on smogtours, def shouldnt be a problem to play
    We play in oupl when can you play? I am gmt-5 and I can try Friday if that works for you. If not just let me know.
    BKC
    BKC
    fri works, evening mine?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure
    You are still the best player alive, this was just a bad day. Good luck in WCoP, s a t a n.
    BKC
    BKC
    <3
    when can you play for powc, i am busy on nz sunday
    BKC
    BKC
    i can play literally right now and thats it
    trc
    im not normally the kind of person to be a pain like that but i am on my phone and out with friends atm
    BKC
    BKC
    dw. theyll sub then
    don't dice me u ape
    BKC
    BKC
    wasn't intentional. was searching something else and you just happened to be there. if I had my sights on you you'd have way more than just the one rest assured
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…