dragonuser
    right now?
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    if not im EST and can play gen like 5:#0-10pm on weekdays
    Reken
    Reken
    uhm I think we don't have to play anymore, I have a new oppo now
    hi we're playing this week in spl, when works best for you? thursday would be great since im free the entire day, but alternatively my weekend nights around 7pm est work. im gmt+0
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    No guarantees on earlier thursday, I'll do my best to get on sooner. If not we can always just aim for sunday afternoon - evening. Id like if we can keep our hours for sunday flexible if it comes to that but just so I know when is latest you can fight sunday
    p2
    alright, i may settle for thursday since im still unsure about my sunday plans, ill let you know what my availability is on sunday soon. so for now lets just aim for thursday at 9pm est and earlier if possible?
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    Sure lets aim for that. Just saying right now that thursday may not work for me because of RL complications but if so I will make sure to get on here or discord and let ya know. Ill most likely try to let ya know between like 5-8 pm EST.

If thursday falls through just let me know which day works best for ya between sat and sunday
    Aye when do you want to play for the top down knock down tour. I am gmt-6 and weekends work best, however, I can play during the week after 3:00pm also.
    Scotti
    Scotti
    if we can't catch each other before then 11:30 am est sunday works fine for me.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    comment at me here or discord if ya can fight soon
    Scotti
    Scotti
    im going to be on for the rest of today, so if you are still on or come back on just message me. I will prob be on smog tours.
    spl week 1 etc etc

weekend is best for me, particularly night my time (gmt +0)

if this doesn't suit you then let me know what does and we can work something out
    Ciele
    Ciele
    around 4-5 pm est would work, as would 9 pm and later

my preference is the latter but either's fine
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    We can do a soft check at 4-5 if thats not optimal we can def do closer to 9. Does that sound good?
    Ciele
    Ciele
    sure
    hey i subbed in for gingy in wcop, when would you like to play? i'm gmt+1 and friday/saturday night would be great, but anything works really.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    I'm down to play today even just let me know when you are ready
    hey we are paired for wcop group stages. gmt -7 here and i'm available mostly on weekends since i dont know my full work schedule ahead of time. if you could let me know when you are free to play that would be great.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    Can also play later today maybe if that works for you
    shiloh
    shiloh
    I don't even have my team ready, sorry man :(

I get off at like 10 EST Tmrw and I have plans after work today so I don't even have time to build
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    let me know if youre fine to play after 10 tomorrow for whatever reason, if not its np
    Cool to see you come back, big fan. Looking forward to your wcop games
    oh hey, you're the guy that wanted my joke trapper team right? I was wrong and I actually had heard of you. Did you receive my team or do you not care anymore lol.
    I need some help breeding dragons... Can you give me some tips and tricks??? i am aiming at the ou torunament!
    Regards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…