Mateeus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mono farm when. Gmt -8 free after 9pm-10pm on weekdays and free anytime on weekends. Let's try to fight soon as possible
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    It should be fine to be honest. You can find me on main by the name of Mateeus or Mateeus_1.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    oh man, sorry, missed the scheduled time due to irl events... could we do it monday night my time? like 9 PM -4
    Hookah Doncic
    Hookah Doncic
    Dude honestly no worries same here. Yea sounds good
    We're paired for Monotype Open Round 1. I'm EST (GMT -5). What times work best for you. I can't play tonight or tomorrow, but otherwise unless we have major timezone problem should have no problems scheduling.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Want to do this Wednesday around 9:30pm my time?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    Idk if I can; I'll try to show up. If I don't show up, could we do it Thursday or Friday at the same time?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Friday should be good. Let's do it then instead.
    mato grosso do sul is that a thing
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    it is the best place of the world, at least here we don't have.... excessive pollution :D. its only worse than Acre smh
    Hi we're paired up for AG open, I'm GMT -4 and I am available the rest of today, a bit tomorrow, and maybe Tuesday. Hopefully we can get a time worked out. I'm usually in the Pro Wrestling room on the main server under the name DG9.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    I'm GMT -3, available at nights then. We shan't have trouble encountering tbh, since our timezones are almost the same.
    lol is u ded?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    A little bit, haha. I just didn't have spare time for the article, because of travels, bad internet and laziness. I'll try to help if i can, though I'm a bit more free now.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    It's all cool.
    Hello, when would you like to battle for Sun and Moon. I'm GMT -5.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    Idk if I can right now, although I'm available mostly at nights. I'm GMT -4, though you can kind of consider me -2, since I'm in DST right now
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    Hello esteemed user. I think we are paired to overcome the odds in a monotype battle in the new Sun and Moon metagame. I have a busy schedule so could we elaborate on a time?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    oh its esteemed weeb deggy-chan. I'm GMT -4, available at nights mostly. Though you can consider me as GMT -3, since I'm at DST rn.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    We can do it while you're online too.
    hey lil nigga im gmt+1 when are you free for snuggling
    DISTROBRO
    i'm talking about the LTM BLT match we gotta do ofc.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    oh sorry for not responding :P I'm gmt -4, available at nights or weekends.
    DISTROBRO
    Ok see you tonight or this weekend then.
    mono games tour or w/e round 1 i'm gmt +5 and i can play whenever
    terrors
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    We can play today, I'm gmt -4 and free for weekends
    we play for mono seeded tour, im EST and come on usually evenings and weekends. Where and when can i find you and under what alt?
    Zap
    Zap
    dude, ive been looking for u on main every evening and i dont find you, the deadline is coming up as well and u deleted ur post? can we set up a time?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    How about tomorrow at 9:30 PM in your timezone? (10:30 for me)?
    And sorry for the inconvenience lol, school is really bothering me now... so I don't even have time to play...
    Zap
    Zap
    i cant tom, how about now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…