Ranger Mike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ☆*・゜゚・*DAVE WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE DAVE GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO DAVE !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    ☆*・゜゚・*DAVE WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE DAVE GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO DAVE !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    When do you want to battle? I'm in US Central time, and I'm available any time from 2AM to 2PM any day of the week.
    hi, sorry for not replying. I fell asleep with PS open. I've relayed your message to the ompl convo.
    imas
    imas
    although, we currently have a full roster and are looking for a DOU player (well, TI is) so you might want to try your luck at smash first.
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    I can do that as well, like I have connections in the doubles scene.
    imas
    imas
    TI replied, he's already looking into someone specific for the last slot so you should try smash
    Bw2 tour, when?

I'm uk timezone. What is yours and when you generally available?
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    I can probably play around 4-9 each day this week my time, I'm -6 iirc(I'm central daylight time)
    FireMage
    FireMage
    That's 10pm-2am my time.
    I can't stay awake that late due to early morning work shifts.
    Unless you mean am I genuinely don't know if we're going to be able to get this done (I am free Thursday most of the day, and from 7am-1pm Friday morning) and from 3-10pm most other days
    I was wondering if you might notice that user's rotompoison avatar, and sure enough, you did!
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Lol I don't really have a problem with it too much and it's mostly a joke but I'm still triggered a bit
    Sup Mike, I'm your opponent for NotFalse's Viability Competition. I was wondering about when we would be able to battle each other in the round. I live in Melbourne, AU, and I would like to schedule our match as soon as possible(hopefully by the next 2 days or so). Get back to me about what times you can play and what days you can play.
    Cheers,
    BM
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    oh so sorry i didnt see thing, I would be able to battle this sunday if that's ok and unfortunately i am in -6 if you need to take the win you can have it once again so sorry
    BM
    BM
    Pretty sure the deadline is today(Friday), so sadly i think that you will be dq-ed from the tourney, and chances are that by the time we battle the next round would have already started. It's ok if you didn't have the time to respond, my week was pretty packed as well.
    Cheers,
    BM
    wen fite bh open
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Maybe over the weekend? I'm -6 or 5 idr if daylight savings already happened. I'm cst
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    ya im eastern time i can play most any time over the weekend
    straight outta compton
    crazy nigga called ranger mike
    drops niggaz with his beats
    then he drops the fuckin mic

he's only 17 but already slayin poon
    up and down the east coast, it's like a harem cartoon
    bitches lined up to chug the man's respect
    feelsbadman kappa he has learned to detect
    the scent of a horny mutha from 300 metres away
    when the women hear his name in their heads they go SLAAAAYYYYYYYYY
    ☆*・゜゚・*DAVE WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE DAVE GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO DAVE!*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    ☆*・゜゚・*DAVE WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE DAVE GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO DAVE!*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…