Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm fucking magical
    NotSoClutch
    NotSoClutch
    Im convinced that people dont actually count votes anymore. That's the only explanation I could come up for that explains this and the fact that Trump and Hillary are the last two candidates standing in the US presidential race.
    Martin
    Martin
    Tbh i think the entire referendum campaign was somehow more retarded than the us election canpaign
    eden
    eden
    I dont think thats possible :x
    how could you ever possibly interpret what i said as serious
    Martin
    Martin
    Idk lol Iwas thinking it's not serious but there was a slight uncertainty in the back of my mind
    皆を大好き!
    Martin
    Martin
    Ok, I think I get it (keyword: "think" :s). This is incredibly confusing though :s there are so many little things to learn and get used to in Japanese; no wonder they say it's one of the hardest languages to learn as an English speaker.
    Ramses
    Ramses
    thanks for all the alerts
    Martin
    Martin
    Ur welcome
    Have you ever felt jealous of birds?
    Martin
    Martin
    I finished it. It was rlly good; thanks for the recommendation.
    eden
    eden
    l0l yeah everyone ik; said the same thing; i'll hit you up soon as i remember some more man x_x
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm looking forward to it
    Thanks for the new avatar. Gonna give Shelby Young (avy rn) a rest. #breloomshovel
    Martin
    Martin
    Ur welcome. #Shovel4Life

It's fun fusing and recolouring sprites, and they sometimes end up being rather funny which is nice :)
    Terrakion.
    Terrakion.
    I tried doing it a couple times. It looks rather terrible lmao
    Martin
    Martin
    Eh this one's not that good either. I couldn't find the item bar sprite for the MC shovel and fuck data mining for it, so it ended up a little blurry relative to Breloom.

Recolouring is just a matter of deciding on your pallet at the start and knowing what to replace with what. Beyond that it's just a matter of using the colour picker from your pallet and replacing the respective colours. With stuff like Heatran there is creative licence 'cause magma shading is bleh, but if the shadows are simple then you should stick rigidly with it.

I can't draw sprites to save my life tho ;;;;;
    using offensive Spin Starmie without backup hazard control is low-key evidence of retardation

Do you really believe this
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya I guess. In hindsight the sentence was pretty pointless and was kinda weird given the context+kinda a poor comparison as you don't use the two reasonably interchangably. Chances are a lot of my non-balls-to-the-wall spin starmie teams without Diancie would benefit from Lati@s or are poorly built with respect to how to utilise it as a spinner/requiring it to do something it's not that good at (i.e. bad teams in general) and that has prolly kinda tainted my opinion a little lol. I'll use it over the next few weeks to try and get to understand it a bit better (I can see that its kinda one of those "Unsure about what I don't know" things now that you point it out) and am just gonna cut out that sentence 'cause ya its pretty pointless/makes me sound kinda dumb in hindsight lol.
    bludz
    bludz
    Yea that's sorta why I brought it up lol
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm slow lmao
    omg even ur avy is from wolf children xDDDDDDDDDDDd
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    like which scene :P
    Martin
    Martin
    The scene about five minutes after Yuki accidentally slashes at Souhei's ear. She had been staying at home from school for a few days and was heading out to go back to school for the first time since the incident. He meets her at the driveway, takes off the thing he had on his ear and asks her if she wants to touch it. When she asks if it hurts he says it's itchy and then gets dragged by Yuki from the driveway. IDK something about that little exchange was rlly cute lol.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    oh yea!! remember that :P thanks for helping me xD
    go watch barakamon :3
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    good to hear ! it gets better as it goes on :3
    Martin
    Martin
    'Twas good. I wanna get a gif of that bit from the OP with Naru dragging her hand along what I assume is paper with ink coming out and trailing behind and make it my avy now xD
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    c: I liked that one
    Hi hi c:, cute avvy! Where's it from?
    Martin
    Martin
    It's from Wolf Children. I found it on Danbooru (I'm prolly the only guy in the world who doesn't go on there to fap lol; if you look past the dirty stuff there is actually a fair amount of really good fanart on there so I get a lot of my avas non-gif/screenshot from there)
    Martin
    Martin
    *non-gif/screenshot avas

fucked up my word order lol
    I've been back for six hours and I already can't get off. I should probably get help...
    Ramses
    Ramses
    Get me help too
    I'm changing my password for the week 'cause I have exams and using this site is an addiction
    "狼は嫌い?別に嫌いじゃない。"
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    I'll remind you !
    Martin
    Martin
    I did minimal amounts of French in primary school but have forgotten most of it beyond how to count to 49 at this point lol
    Martin
    Martin
    I should have prolly given you the pronunciation of this when you asked for a translation. It's read as "おおかみはきらい?べつにきらいじゃない。" which is pronounced "ōkami wa kirai? betsuni kiraijanai."
    have you started drawing yet :3
    Martin
    Martin
    I like slice of life so I'll give it a watch and tell u what I think of it :)
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    okay! It was really motivational, basically the moral of it was keep doing the stuff you love. obviously there's more to it and it's also a lot of personal interpretation that made me love it so much :3
    Martin
    Martin
    That's my favourite type of show xD I am looking forward to seeing it now :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…